This or That?

Annoying @LostCause. with real crunchy peanut butter made from peanuts and some salt. None of this shite stuff with palm oil and sugar. Your fringe came a close second though,

Annoy @LostCause. with delicious honeycomb ice cream with big chunks of honeycomb through it or plain vanilla (with vanilla seeds obviously)

See okay, so honeycomb is excusable in ice cream. It doesn't crunch. There can be some textural variety but not textural contrast. I'm not looking to crunch items during my ice cream experience, but melty items are passable.

Also, vanilla bean ice cream is superior to all other types of vanilla ice cream.

Fringe or no fringe?

very upset Jessica’s wasn’t an option so I have to go no fringe.

Mandatory cooking studies in schools or budgeting studies?

Can't we have both and have a generation that actually knows how to purchase items and feed themselves? Please?

Cooking studies though. Let's have a basic knowledge of how not to get food poisoning.

When washing your hands at the kitchen sink, do you use dish soap or hand soap?

Hand soap.

Ice cream with chunks of fudge and toffee or ice cream with rum and whole raisins?

Chunks of fudge. WHO the f chooses raisins 😩😩😩

Pancakes or pop tarts for breakfast? Flavour/toppings of your choice

Syrup, I suppose. But I'm not picky... Syrup, honey, sugar, stevia, it's all good.

Top sheet on your bed (mattress, bottom sheet, human, top sheet, duvet/comforter/blanket) or bottom sheet only (mattress, bottom sheet, human, duvet/comforter/blanket)?

I meant the flavoured syrups y'know the ones that people who like the sound of coffee but hate the stuff use. Or that Starbucks push to cover the fact that their coffee is weak and insipid lol

Bottom sheet only

Duvet or blankets?

Yes. I sleep with a weighted blanket in a duvet cover with extra blankets on top. All are good. More blankets/duvets/comforters, less pillows.

Lightweight bedding or heavy bedding when sleeping? (Bedding meaning anything that is used to cover you whilst having a sleep: blankets/duvets/comforters/etc.)

Surely a good Manager should be a Leader? I'll go Leader just to make the point lol

Team or independent?

Independent. Then I only have to deal with my work and nobody else’s.

Tall man’s posts or Dutchys posts? 😀