TikTok joke

Marnie GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife

If my innocent line of questioning upset him, I sincerely apologise. I was just trying to figure out why he called his girlfriend a rhinoceros

I never called her a rhinoceros. It was a joke that I got off of TikTok. What part of that do you not understand
You never said it was a joke! You said your girlfriend called you a rhinoceros so you called her mum a prick and she tried to dump you but you wouldn’t let her because you were horny

..... all he wanted to do was post a joke from tiktok ffs 🙄 no need for your b.s lay off him now finn..
The Irish are known to be thick but you take the biscuit. A joke was implemented on another joke and OP got offended and pissed himself off at his own post (hence…. Him posting that himself)! Phuck off you scallop.

..... all he wanted to do was post a joke from tiktok ffs 🙄 no need for your b.s lay off him now finn..
I started off just messing with the lad. Then I really wanted to see how long it would take him to realise I was pissing about

The Irish are known to be thick but you take the biscuit. A joke was implemented on another joke and OP got offended and pissed himself off at his own post (hence…. Him posting that himself)! Phuck off you scallop.
Wow... jeez luka i thought you were sorta ok.... what an absolute twat you really are ...

Wow... jeez luka i thought you were sorta ok.... what an absolute twat you really are ...
Fax machine.
If you fly with the crows you’re shot with them. Don’t fly with the idiot who made his own joke redundant then got annoyed. If you fail to see that then I’m sorry my previous post is justified.