TO HR PUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every insult and mini modding comment has been sent to @H.R. PufnStuf as soon as I came in the room I saw YOU making inappropriate comments and drawings which you are known for making about people that you KNOW isn’t allowed to be made in a 13+ room. Shall I share the screenshot of what you said? NO because it’s too inappropriate to post on here. I saw you with my own eyes so I actioned you. Tbh I don’t know why you’re complaining so much when I didn’t even kick you. If it was another mod you would’ve been got kicked for your actions and that inappropriate disrespectful mouth of yours.
Don't come in here on my thread threatening me... You only took ASH'S side when u weren't even in the room.. they snitched on me and all u do is see the 1 side because they complained 1st...u didn't even find out what was going on . All u did was take her side and mute me...it takes 2 and where was her mute? She didn't get muted or anything... You are totally an unfair mod. I don't care how many screen shots u send to HR... u only saw things one way and didn't even see what was happening first.... So much for being a fair and impartial mod.. because u aren't one. Only u and Jose have a problem with me every damn day I come in to the chat room.. You guys look for anything to mute and then kick me out... and don't say you don't because we both know its a lie...

how come this mf can make the same 30 threads about whatever this is???

but when i do it, i get forum banned for 3 weeks 🙎🏼‍♀️
That's MR. M'F ER ..Thanks!

Every insult and mini modding comment has been sent to @H.R. PufnStuf as soon as I came in the room I saw YOU making inappropriate comments and drawings which you are known for making about people that you KNOW isn’t allowed to be made in a 13+ room. Shall I share the screenshot of what you said? NO because it’s too inappropriate to post on here. I saw you with my own eyes so I actioned you. Tbh I don’t know why you’re complaining so much when I didn’t even kick you. If it was another mod you would’ve been got kicked for your actions and that inappropriate disrespectful mouth of yours.

I don’t know when you’ll ever get your act together especially at the age you are 🤷🏽‍♀️ maybe not even in this lifetime but this is all I have to say, I muted you first time (5mins) you continued going on insulting me calling me the B word so another mute (5mins) that’s it. I told you to keep going or you’re out of there I didn’t even kick you which I should’ve done.
wait, i don't get it, thought you were mod in gay chat? you moved?

Don't come in here on my thread threatening me... You only took ASH'S side when u weren't even in the room.. they snitched on me and all u do is see the 1 side because they complained 1st...u didn't even find out what was going on . All u did was take her side and mute me...it takes 2 and where was her mute? She didn't get muted or anything... You are totally an unfair mod. I don't care how many screen shots u send to HR... u only saw things one way and didn't even see what was happening first.... So much for being a fair and impartial mod.. because u aren't one. Only u and Jose have a problem with me every damn day I come in to the chat room.. You guys look for anything to mute and then kick me out... and don't say you don't because we both know its a lie...

That's MR. M'F ER ..Thanks!
Well theres your problem you didnt snitch back.

I did not choose sides like I said I saw you with my own eyes instantly with an inappropriate drawing that you made of her that shouldn’t be posted in a 13+ room, what don’t you understand? I’m not playing favorites morenoj if I was don’t you think I would’ve kicked you instead of a measly 5 min mute after you were insulting me?

wait, i don't get it, thought you were mod in gay chat? you moved?
No I transferred

I did not choose sides like I said I saw you with my own eyes instantly with an inappropriate drawing that you made of her that shouldn’t be posted in a 13+ room, what don’t you understand? I’m not playing favorites morenoj if I was don’t you think I would’ve kicked you instead of a measly 5 min mute after you were insulting me?

No I transferred
YOU DID PLAY SIDES... WHY WASNT SHE MUTED WHEN SHE STARTED IT? U ONLY SAW WHAT U SAW WHEN U ENTERED THE ROOM..U DIDNT SEE WHAT WAS SAID BEFORE U CAME IN....U DIDNT EVEN CARE ALL U DID WAS MUTE ME...SHE STARTED IT . ILL CONTINUE TO POST DRAWINGS WHEN I GET NO SUPPORT. YOU ARE SUPPOSED 2 BE FAIR...ONCE AGAIN U ARE NOT

That's cuz you're a legitimate threat in here.

Meanwhile, Moreno is soft - he can make the same thread 30 to 60x , it dont matter he's soft as charmin
THE ONLY THING SOFT IS YOUR PNISS when u try to have sex you go limp.. what a dumbass

YOU DID PLAY SIDES... WHY WASNT SHE MUTED WHEN SHE STARTED IT? U ONLY SAW WHAT U SAW WHEN U ENTERED THE ROOM..U DIDNT SEE WHAT WAS SAID BEFORE U CAME IN....U DIDNT EVEN CARE ALL U DID WAS MUTE ME...SHE STARTED IT . ILL CONTINUE TO POST DRAWINGS WHEN I GET NO SUPPORT. YOU ARE SUPPOSED 2 BE FAIR...ONCE AGAIN U ARE NOT

THE ONLY THING SOFT IS YOUR PNISS when u try to have sex you go limp.. what a dumbass
Did you report it?

I AM GOING 2 SAY THIS 1 TIME...U DID THE SAME THING YOUR MODS DID.. AND OF COURSE THEY TRAINED UNDER U...U ONLY CARE TO SEE 1 SIDE. I CAME TO YOU IN FORUMS AND U STILL DIDN'T LISTEN.. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING FAIR... YOU BETTER BAN ME FROM THE ROOM BECAUSE I AM NOT GONNA CHANGE,...I WILL CONTINUE TO TALK **** TO THOSE 2 IDIOT MODS BECAUSE "YOU" WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT... SO FK'N BAN ME FROM THE ROOM AND REFUND MY 20.00 LIFETIME VIP. I DID IT YOUR WAY AND YOU STILL DIDN'T GIVE A SHYT... SO FK YOU AND FK GEN CHAT....REFUND MY FK-ING MONEY AND IF ANYONE ELSE WAS SMART THEY WOULD LEAVE THAT ROOM ALSO BECAUSE IT IS BEING RUN BY 3 TOTAL JACKASSES.
SO FK YOU -FK YOU- FK YOU " AND I'M OUT!

You haven’t said it 1 time you’ve said it thousands.

Chandler Bing Shut Up GIF

you got a 2 hour time out from me, becuase as I told you yesterday, your all caps rages, against other users not tolerated. And I lifted a block on the condition you chill, didnt I? Yes. Did you? no.

This specific kick by me was for all caps rage calling users "Cocksuckers" and attacking the room mods (beyond the pacman cartoons and cartoon peens)

Grow up mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.