TO HR PUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

morenoj

See this is exactly what i mean....these guys love causing issues for ******** but when u speak your mind they ban u mute u and even delete your forum posts....a bunch of fk'n hacks

Mods take the time out of their lives to make sure chat rooms are safe & you're yelling at them for doing their job. If you don't like it then leave. Act mature abt it. I get people aren't happy if their kicked but they get consequences for their acts. You broke rules so you need to deal with the punishment.

Every time i come into the chat room that Jose and Ken are there and have to send me PM messages harassing me... This isnt about using caps anymore...they abuse me and probably others...now they say im evading...i use my computer and come back when able when my ban is lifted...those 2 are laying in wait for me to show up to start shyt with me...

Every time i come into the chat room that Jose and Ken are there and have to send me PM messages harassing me... This isnt about using caps anymore...they abuse me and probably others...now they say im evading...i use my computer and come back when able when my ban is lifted...those 2 are laying in wait for me to show up to start shyt with me...
no you dont get to keep making your allegations, after raging in forums AND being in my PM at the same time. Stop making multiple threads

Closed as this is in PM still.

Status
Not open for further replies.