Very First Pet You've Ever Had???

A hairless chihuahua named Queenie when I was like 2. My dad used to dye the little fur she had on the top of its head different colors with food coloring haha. Sometimes pink, blue, green. Was funny.

A purebred chihuahua named Puchi. Why I picked the name Puchi, I have no idea. My dad got me her for my birthday, I was thrilled!

I had a pony when I was 8. Got him for free, and found out why he was free pretty quick.

The little jerk liked to bite, kick, throw kids off and pretty much anything else he could get away with.

But in hindsight, I was glad I had him, because he taught me how to stay on like glue.

My advice about ponies? They are the devil. Get a horse for a kid. Not a pony.

Last edited:

my dad had a yellow lab named kirby died 2014 tho. and a 3 legged cat used to have he has an 22 year old cat now lol. i really only had butterflies caterpillars and tabpoles in a small pond /: . but might get a dog soon lol....

I had three pet turtles. You know the ones just bigger than a silver dollar.

I took my brother's Lincoln logs and built three racing troughs side by side about two feet long... and the race was on.

They loved baloney so we used a bit of that like a carrot on a sick to spur them into chasing it. They can move fast for their meat treat

First pet was half a dozen goldfish... The first 5 died within a month or so... ): But "Goldie" <-- (Real original right?) lasted for a year! And it always jumped out of the fish bowl too. We sometimes found him on the floor, no idea how long it had been there for, but I'd put him back in the water; he'd be good as new. :) This was back when I was around 4-5 years old. Memories!:lol:

Very First Pet Youve Ever Had

Very First Pet Youve Ever Had

Whats the most youve ever paid for a pet? Be it dog, cat, Parrot or whateverI ask this because I just saw a guy I know on facebook is selling Lab puppies for 600 a pup. I thought it was a bit extravagant of a price..

Last edited by a moderator: