What is your favourite Animal? (And Why?)

whatsis your favourite animal

whatsis your favourite animal

my fav is cats ihave 2 named twiggy and passion they are sisters they were found in acardboard box dumped on the streets weve had them for 12 years now they are so lovely

Direwolf... why? Cuz "winter is coming"

wallpaper-hd-dire-wolf-l4djzfvr.jpg

:weed:

I personally Love sharks... I feel like I can relate to them in a way... They are such Pretty creatures in the sea but are often misunderstond I feel so bad for them... Ive went swimming with a hammerhead shark (although it was a baby) And she was the nicest animal I ever meet .. In a way she helped me through troubled times just swimming together

WOLVES <3 and FOXES and squirrel monkeys and seals and cheetahs and dogs and cats and butterflies and seahorses and coyotes and almost all animals. im a wolf :0. i love animals. XD and if dragons were real wait they are XDD. reptiles i love too :)

Last edited:
A moose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I think they are just SOOO beautiful, and the their babies are SOOOO D@MN PRECIOUS OMFGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >W<

I love their big soft noses and fluffy ears, and their sounds are just <333333333333333333

Omg look at dis:
11376260_851158741634275_540459290_n.jpg
LOOK AT DAT CUTE ADORABLE FLUFFY BABY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A moose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I think they are just SOOO beautiful, and the their babies are SOOOO D@MN PRECIOUS OMFGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >W<

I love their big soft noses and fluffy ears, and their sounds are just <333333333333333333

Omg look at dis:
11376260_851158741634275_540459290_n.jpg
LOOK AT DAT CUTE ADORABLE FLUFFY BABY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moose are actually very aggressive and one of the most dangerous animals. They will not back down. They will literally fck u up no joke

Uh I know that. But that doesn't stop me from loving them so much, now does it? And really ANY animal is aggressive if you're messing with it, you people act like moose are the ONLY dangerous animals in the WHOLE entire world... :hmm:

No but moose is violent for no reason. Other animals tend to eat meat so they see us as food. But moose just doesn't care. It will just break ur bones and walk away. With no interest at all