What is your favourite Animal? (And Why?)

I can like whatever animal I wanna like...I don't care if they're "dangerous", I honestly don't care, what part of that do you not understand? Quit telling me sh*t that I already know about animals.

People can like wolves and they're just as dangerous as moose. Just 'cause they're fluffy and howl all the f*cking time doesn't make them cute and cuddly animals, either. I don't even know why you wasted your time making that stupid comment in the first place.

It's like it's okay for me to like a g0ddamn wolf/fox/bear etc etc but it's not okay for me to like a g0ddamn moose. The f*ck is wrong with you...?

the thread is under "pets" catagory. U can't ever tame a moose to be a pet. Just saying moose isn't a good amimal.

LOL actually they can, people just don't do it much. And moose are INCREDIBLY friendly when they're tamed.

Doesn't even matter though, it being under the "pets" category doesn't change the fact that I can say whatever I want. I mean I know you can too but it's like I can't say anything without someone telling me something that I already know about and it all of a sudden turns into an argument/war...jesus f*ck....

Also, other people have been saying foxes/wolves/monkeys in this "pets" thread and no one gave a single f*ck. Have you ever thought about THAT? -_-

I hunt moose for "sport" in forests near me.

Uh okay???? Why should I give a f*ck? Are you like TRYING to force me to not like moose? Well I have news for you kiddo, it's not working. Stop trying.
I'm just saying I kill Ur fav animals lols. U can love moose all u want but u know deep down in ur heart that they don't even know that u exist...

those can't be tamed eitherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

I don't give a sh*t if they don't know I exist, WHY THE **** DOES THAT MATTER? Wooly mammoths don't know you exist either, retard.
Lol so u love em but they don't love u back? That's a bit sad.

wooly mammoths are extinct so yeah it makes sense