What lessons did you learn from your past relationships?

This is an extremely open question. The most important lesson I’ve learned is to not budge or settle. Yes there should be compromise in a relationship but if you know that person isn’t who you really want or doesn’t treat you right get there hell out of dodge! I’m too old for toxic or drama anymore. My boyfriend and I don’t go to bed angry and we discuss everything. Communication is key. You might not like what you hear but it’s the only way through something.

Mostly I guess I learned that no matter how much you love them, you shouldn't put anyone else's happiness above yours. Obviously there's compromises and stuff, but at the end of the day you should always be your own priority in your life.

And remember that no one's perfect. Being so smitten with someone that you you can't see their flaws is dangerous because you'll miss stuff.

Mostly I guess I learned that no matter how much you love them, you shouldn't put anyone else's happiness above yours. Obviously there's compromises and stuff, but at the end of the day you should always be your own priority in your life.

And remember that no one's perfect. Being so smitten with someone that you you can't see their flaws is dangerous because you'll miss stuff.
Can’t relate, I prefer to ignore all the red flags.

Give me the most toxic love, all that hate fking, all the possessiveness πŸ₯° I want that fk and leave type of love that somehow lasts beyond all odds.

I know you do. I'd roll my eyes at this but I'd rather make yours roll instead.
Space Ghost Cheese GIF

Lesson one; If your partner starts to flirt with your brother, be worried
Lesson two; They lie about the time an ambulance takes to get to the hospital
Lesson Three; Don't trust them if they force you to send noods
Lesson Four; Don't believe them when they threaten to kts
Lesson five; Don't mourn over a suicide that they doesn't commit.

Lesson one; If your partner starts to flirt with your brother, be worried
Lesson two; They lie about the time an ambulance takes to get to the hospital
Lesson Three; Don't trust them if they force you to send noods
Lesson Four; Don't believe them when they threaten to kts
Lesson five; Don't mourn over a suicide that they doesn't commit.
I’d be tackling the brother and get his view before I’d comment further on this one.