What's the best Chat Avenue room?

LOL maayhammer is entertaining herself. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I've been trying to leave chat since about 2007. But my admin owns my soul and here we are.
I know the feeling! I finally escaped but made the mistake of coming back. I'm pretty much trapped here again, gahhh. Btw, have you always had the name Finn2.0 or did you go by another name? I'm really curious now!

"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage..." --Smashing Pumpkins

*sighs*

I know the feeling! I finally escaped but made the mistake of coming back. I'm pretty much trapped here again, gahhh. Btw, have you always had the name Finn2.0 or did you go by another name? I'm really curious now!

"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage..." --Smashing Pumpkins

*sighs*
I’ve always been Finn in chat. When I came to make a forums account, there was already a Finn. Possibly an account I made and forgot about. So I had to become Finn2.0. Now the Finn account is gone but I don’t wanna make a new one and can’t change my name

Well, it's nice to meet you (again), Finn! At least I do remember your name and the "2.0" is a nice touch. Just can't remember if we were cool with each other or wanted to kill each other... or both!

Well, it's nice to meet you (again), Finn! At least I do remember your name and the "2.0" is a nice touch. Just can't remember if we were cool with each other or wanted to kill each other... or both!
If it was a while ago, you wanted to kill me. I used to be a little ****. But it’s nice to re-meet you! I promise I’m nice

Oh, I see. So you're a troublemaker! *wags finger* If that's the case, I'm glad you don't hold a grudge against me over any woes I may have caused you. I know when I came back to C-A, there were people who were still angry at me for kicking them eight years ago, and I can't even remember any of it. lol Just random people raging in my direction...but that's what happens when you've modded for a decade. πŸ˜‚

Oh, I see. So you're a troublemaker! *wags finger* If that's the case, I'm glad you don't hold a grudge against me over any woes I may have caused you. I know when I came back to C-A, there were people who were still angry at me for kicking them eight years ago, and I can't even remember any of it. lol Just random people raging in my direction...but that's what happens when you've modded for a decade. πŸ˜‚
Haha no ill will at all. If I held a grudge against everyone who kicked me back in the day, I’d hold a grudge against a lot of people. Live and let go. I’m sure you get many haters but I ain’t one of them

Haha no ill will at all. If I held a grudge against everyone who kicked me back in the day, I’d hold a grudge against a lot of people. Live and let go. I’m sure you get many haters but I ain’t one of them
Yes I remember Finnito or a finn when I was college chat admin. Hmmmm I think I got a PM from that Finn account. oooo