When I try to recover

And I can't even make a new account because it says you have reached your maximum amount of registrations this is just lovely!
yeah it does that to me too when I try to look for Jenny from the Block (@JenRock ) in her chat room, i mean, you've just gotta keep tabs on that one, and in that chat room, ugh, she'll catch something fer sure!

big brother and all ya know? x

Can you explain maybe how an account can be active but it won't allow you in because it's not making sense
Sometimes the system blocks you from logging in because it has registered you as logging in too many times - in the chat settings, that no room admin (except for maybe one) has access to, there are limits as to how many times a person can log in unsuccessfully, or when a user tries to login but the login fails multiple times - internet chat systems get alerted.

it could clear up in 24 hours because it may be that you're details are still stuck on the chat server or something similar has happened.

Try to login in in a few hours or your tomorrow, and see.

Darlin', jokes aside, it's okay, you're still allowed to use the chat rooms, just a system issue, most probably caused by security reasons.

Sometimes the system blocks you from logging in because it has registered you as logging in too many times - in the chat settings, that no room admin (except for maybe one) has access to, there are limits as to how many times a person can log in unsuccessfully, or when a user tries to login but the login fails multiple times - internet chat systems get alerted.

it could clear up in 24 hours because it may be that you're details are still stuck on the chat server or something similar has happened.

Try to login in in a few hours or your tomorrow, and see.

Darlin', jokes aside, it's okay, you're still allowed to use the chat rooms, just a system issue, most probably caused by security reasons.
I'm not trying to be rude to anyone I just know it's active and it's just driving me crazy lol

I'm not trying to be rude to anyone I just know it's active and it's just driving me crazy lol
LOL well spare a thort for all of us (as loose as I've been) lol you're also begging when we've all explained the same or similar thing luv - no hard feelings - i like someone driving me crazy though - the passion!

lol wait it out, see what happens, if no good, come back and drive us crazy more - lol.

LOL well spare a thort for all of us (as loose as I've been) lol you're also begging when we've all explained the same or similar thing luv - no hard feelings - i like someone driving me crazy though - the passion!

lol wait it out, see what happens, if no good, come back and drive us crazy more - lol.
Do you think maybe my account could have gotten hacked?

When I try to recover my account it says an error occured and I'm getting mad because I know my account is active
it doesn't seem like anyone asked what the error was. For me when I try to recover an account it says'
recover.png

what do you get?
I can't ! Because when I make a new one using my email address it tells me an account already exists with that email I can't make a new one
If you're seeing the above error message when you try to recover and you're still being told that your account already exists when you're making a new one then one of two things. 1) you're making a typo in your email in the recovery screen or 2) your username is typoed when you sign in, try the email instead......there's a less likely chance that it's 3) the system is having problems...but i only say less likely because you're the only one that's complaining and if there was a problem there'd be a lot more people in here making a fuss.
And I can't even make a new account because it says you have reached your maximum amount of registrations this is just lovely!
This happens when your IP address makes more than 10 requests to create an account in a given time.

like i said, give it a try to sign in with your email instead of username. If you have been, have an Admin message chatmaster to have a look at the account details because it seems the account is there and active.