When to disclose you have an STD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A homo being “homophobic” is as legit as a black person calling another black person the n word.
Also, the whole thing was a joke in response to MM as her response to me implied she had bisexuality diseases. Again, a joke. Not all concerns you- you told me to butt out the other day when it came to LC yet here you are doing the same.

Disrespect? Your feelings to me are irrelevant. The only disrespect I give is to the the letters after GLB- because it’s disrespectful to palm off those weirdos and assume they’re illnesses pertain to being “non straight” - that’s what I disagree with.

TL;DR - dry your eyes
A gay man can definitely be homophobic, as you’ve proven time and time again in many posts. I’m not the only one who has noticed your blatant homophobia, and one might question why a man of your age resorts to such childish language to get a point across. The moment you throw out that sort of homophobia, it invalidates any point you’re trying to make. And once again I have to point out that a comment on a public forum can be responded to by anyone who sees it.

As for disagreeing with certain terminology used in the LGBTQ community, fair enough. But there are respectful ways to do it that don’t require you to belittle and ridicule someone with, as you call it, a mental illness.

And let’s not resort to childish comments like “dry your eyes”. Calling out homophobia is never a bad thing.

FYI- I didn’t imply I had bisexuality diseases lol, I asked you to fight cause what you said was offensive, but I tried to show I was offended at the same time as being nice about it. The same as the other day in the deleted thread.

You can be offended by something aimed at people in a group you aren’t a part of. And gay men can definitely be homophobic.

It’s 2022 and bigoted opinions should be silenced.

FYI- I didn’t imply I had bisexuality diseases lol, I asked you to fight cause what you said was offensive, but I tried to show I was offended at the same time as being nice about it. The same as the other day in the deleted thread.

You can be offended by something aimed at people in a group you aren’t a part of. And gay men can definitely be homophobic.

It’s 2022 and bigoted opinions should be silenced.
Your post said “Understandable, you won’t want to add to the ones I’ve got” after I said I wouldn’t scrap in a Tesco car park as I didn’t want bisexuality diseases.

Play on words hence the joke.

Just because I don’t agree, doesn’t mean either of us wrong. You are allowed to disagree which clearly you’ve both done.

Also Finn yes it’s a public forum. That applies to me too.

I wasn’t offended by a post stating I could be riddled with diseases. I laughed at your post not in malice because I actually thought it was funny.

Guess humour only goes one way.

I didn’t link that to your sexuality though- I just called you a ho so I don’t see it as the same but okies. 🧐

That’s fine; again nobody is in the wrong. The way anyone says things will always be misinterpreted or understood a negative meaning that happens. Called agreeing to disagreeing - like when you said you “just called me a ho” - it’s an off the cuff comment difference is I didn’t get offended.

And the latter two words of your post tell me also we can after to disagree. Ace.

We can agree to disagree, absolutely.

But calling someone a ho isn’t on the same level as homophobia/transphobia- just to be clear. For example words like dyke, vulva, or rug muncher or even GLB.

But calling someone a ho isn’t on the same level as homophobia/transphobia- just to be clear. For example words like dyke, vulva, or rug muncher or even GLB.
rug muncher ?????? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?
Tired Cat GIF

There’s a user called Dyke - is that offensive to you? Vulva is an anatomical part which we all know. GLB is not offensive - you can’t change someone’s views.

Rug muncher LOL fair enough. I could 100% guarantee you and every single person on the planet has either said this ( or something similar) and/or secretly laughed.

No fkn way I’d believe anyone who said they’ve never said/done that. Hypocrisy baffles me. Anyway it’s my view, don’t like it there’s an ignore button as mods always seem to like telling users to use.

No fkn way I’d believe anyone who said they’ve never said/done that. Hypocrisy baffles me. Anyway it’s my view, don’t like it there’s an ignore button as mods always seem to like telling users to use.

No need to get upset, just voicing my opinion that they’re not the same thing. I’m also not a hypocrite. Was just having a convo- not trying to ruffle feathers.

I Know Dear , I'm just having fun with forums , its like fun with phonics . :D
I always preferred punctuation ninja. Karate chopping my friends in the neck. 😂

Not getting upset- I said previously we can agree to disagree; you agreed then still went on a moan.

Love how you didn’t deny my examples though. No, no hypocrisy at all. 🫠

Happy to deny your examples. Yes that names offensive. Proof it is derogatory.
View attachment 948236

I have never used the phrase rug-muncher to insult a lesbian- like you did.

GLB isn’t a thing. It’s LGBTQ+ So that in itself is offensive. Things that aren’t politically correct are considered offensive/racist/phobic.

I wasn’t moaning, I was AGAIN explaining that I wouldn’t be so close minded to the gay community to compare being called a ho to someone being homophobic- I have a few gay/ trans friends here..I mod the gay chatroom and I wouldn’t want any of them to see me agreeing with that statement.

Hope that clears things up.

If GLB wasn’t a thing then these toasters wouldn’t be adding made up associations with the gay community just to validate themselves. Just because you have gay/trans is irrelevant- I have straight friends point? I call them breeders and guess what …. no c,nt gets offended.

Quite clear you mod a gay chatroom- how is that relevant to supporting the gay community? Princessa modded there and well…. speaks for itself. 👍

Hope that clears things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.