Who will you vote for 2024?

• Thread starter Deleted member 295081
  • Start date

Who will you vote for 2024?

• 1. Trump

• 2. Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
Being under the age of voting is a blessing 🙏😀 ( not that I'd vote even if i was able to )

Being under the age of voting is a blessing 🙏😀 ( not that I'd vote even if i was able to )
Local Fire Dept Is Closed ... A Neighbors House Is On Fire And The Only Responders Are You

And Your Other Neighbors Forming A "Bucket Brigade" Using Garden Hoses And Buckets Of Water ....

Are You Going To Refuse To Help Save Your Neighbors House ?

Mhh Hhh ... It's The Same As Voting .... Vote If You Wanna Help Your Neighbor .... Or Just Say You Don't Care ....

And Not Vote ..And Let Your Neighbors House Burn To The Ground ......

Just Remember That When Your House Catches On Fire ..... And You Need Your Neighbors Help ....

John Lewis Vote GIF by GIPHY News
Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You cannot mix these things at all
It was just a silly comment, but your example is inconvenient at all :)

Honestly? At this point I'd write in Bernie. Or Hillary. Or even Bill.
Anybody but these two.
But, unfortunately, it's looking like that's what it's going to be. 🤦‍♂️

Is That Right Einstein ...

From Your Posts I Would Conclude

That Not Even One Steven Hawking's Farts Could Tolerate Being In An Enclosed Space With Your Drooling Dumb Phuck ...

... Moronic Nattering Nabob Of Negativity Fat Fartin Imbecilic Ass

Why Don't You Shiit In Your Hands And Clap ...

fart smell stinks GIF
Stephen Hawking Smile GIF
From your posts I conclude that your trolling skills are sh!t. You failed at that just like you failed at everything else in life. 5 covid "boosters" check, rainbow flag check, Living in perpetual fear of the "climate crisis " narrative check.

Your government laugh at your stupidity and how easily manipulated you are and so do I.

To reiterate both Trump and Biden are idiots, people from around the world laugh at the usa.

From your posts I conclude that your trolling skills are sh!t. You failed at that just like you failed at everything else in life. 5 covid "boosters" check, rainbow flag check, Living in perpetual fear of the "climate crisis " narrative check.

Your government laugh at your stupidity and how easily manipulated you are and so do I.

To reiterate both Trump and Biden are idiots, people from around the world laugh at the usa.

Geeezus :rolleyes: ..

What Is This Covid Booster Obsession You Have Along With This Rainbow Flag Obsession You Have

Along With Your Climate Crisis Obsession You Keep Repetitively Barking ...

And Your Negative Summation Of Americans And Their Politics As Being The Laughing Stock Of The World ...

Hmmm ... Let's Delve Into That ... Shall We ...

Just A Wild Guess Here ...

You Infected A Person With Covid You Knew Well And They Died Because Your Dumb Phucking Ass Wouldn't Get Vaccinated

And You Are Tormented With Guilt About It

The Rainbow Flag Represents A Sexuality That Arouses Homosexual Lust In You That You Have

And Which Torments You .. it's Called Latent Homosexual Guilt

And The Climate Crisis That Your Common Sense Tells You Is Real And Immediate Frightens You

And You Mask Your Fear By Denying It ..

Also It's Inconvenient To You Since You Drive A Gas Sucking Pig Mobile Which You Drive Only Because You Think It Makes You Look Manly

And You Need That Due To Your Latent Homosexual Guilt

And Your Negative View Of The USA And It's Politics And People Is A Projection Once Again Of Your Own Self Loathing

About Being The Ignorant Moron That You Know You Truly Are ...

Okay Were Out Of Time For Now .... I'll See You Next Tuesday 3pm .. Don't Be Late ...

And I'm Increasing Your Thorazine Dosage ..

Your Behavior Lately Is Getting Dangerous .. For You .. And Anyone That Has To Be In The Vicinity Of You

We Are Making Progress Here .. But You Really Need To Be More Honest With Yourself ... All This Guilt And Self Loathing Is Not Healthy

Okay ... Next Week Then ...
React Listen GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia

Last edited:
Amazing factless statement. Polls show that Americans don't "love" either geriatric candidate.

You should worry less about what us Yanks do and more about getting help for your transphobia.
Did I say americans love either candidate? No. I said they are both idiots and people from around the world laugh at the usa hence they have two idiots as candidates. I'm not afraid of trans people and therefore I'm not "transphobic" furthermore you should stop equating truth, facts, differing opinions with "transphobia" you istophobe. Get help for your alethophobia and virtue signalling.

Did I say americans love either candidate? No. I said they are both idiots and people from around the world laugh at the usa hence they have two idiots as candidates. I'm not afraid of trans people and therefore I'm not "transphobic" furthermore you should stop equating truth, facts, differing opinions with "transphobia" you istophobe. Get help for your alethophobia and virtue signalling.
Golden Boy Sam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Purporting that Americans are "laughed at" around the world bc of the choices we have as presidential candidates is a perpetuation of a falsehood, AKA your specialty! Pushing forth false, poorly interpreted information as if it were fact is your daily grind.

1,000% angry transphobic, xenophobic behavior.

Also you are afraid and offended by trans people, you don't want them being their "scary" trans selves around you :)

Purporting that Americans are "laughed at" around the world bc of the choices we have as presidential candidates is a perpetuation of a falsehood, AKA your specialty! Pushing forth false, poorly interpreted information as if it were fact is your daily grind.

1,000% angry transphobic, xenophobic behavior.
lol so you actually think people in other countries believe the usa has two great candidates for president. You're another one who thinks you have a magical ability to determine how I'm feeling from words on a screen. You don't. Anger is an emotion. I'm not xenophobic. You're clearly alethophobic though.

lol so you actually think people in other countries believe the usa has two great candidates for president. You're another one who thinks you have a magical ability to determine how I'm feeling from words on a screen. You don't. Anger is an emotion. I'm not xenophobic. You're clearly alethophobic though.
link GIF

Try spending more time listening and comprehending and less time thinking of what to say next.

You're makesenseophobic.