Who will you vote for 2024?

• Thread starter Deleted member 295081
  • Start date

Who will you vote for 2024?

• 1. Trump

• 2. Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
link GIF

Try spending more time listening and comprehending and less time thinking of what to say next.
Season 2 Wow GIF by NBC

Purporting that Americans are "laughed at" around the world bc of the choices we have as presidential candidates is a perpetuation of a falsehood, AKA your specialty! Pushing forth false, poorly interpreted information as if it were fact is your daily grind.

1,000% angry transphobic, xenophobic behavior.

Also you are afraid and offended by trans people, you don't want them being their "scary" trans selves around you :)
I see you sneaked that last part in. No I'm not "afraid" or "offended " by trans people however they are afraid and offended by truth, facts, biology and anyone who disagrees with their ideology but nice try

You're Like A Little Snot Nosed Shiit Kid Annoying All The Adults In The Room ... The Obvious Hand Grenades You Throw ....

What's Next A Flaming Bag Of Doggy Doo Doo On The Front Door Step :rolleyes:

And PrinCessPool ... STFU With You're Reactions .... Tall Poop Already Said He Doesn't Like You're Fat Orange Fuhrer .. Stop Ass Kissing

Pig Resist GIF by Student Loan Justice
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
Funny how you don't say "STFU with your reactions, stop ass kissing to ANYONE else if they laugh at their posts or like them. Very convenient for you fruit loop isn't it. Stop telling other people what they can and can't do.
Season 2 Wow GIF by NBC

Funny how you don't say "STFU with your reactions, stop ass kissing to ANYONE else if they laugh at their posts or like them. Very convenient for you fruit loop isn't it. Stop telling other people what they can and can't do.
Season 2 Wow GIF by NBC
Why Don't You Shove A Sparkler Up Your Ass And Whistle Dixie While You Play It On Your Self Serving Fiddle That Was Made In Assholelia
Your Obvious Native Land ... :rolleyes: ... Okay Testicle Droop ....
Cowardice Phil Braun GIF by Eternal Family

Why Don't You Shove A Sparkler Up Your Ass And Whistle Dixie While You Play It On Your Self Serving Fiddle That Was Made In Assholelia
Your Obvious Native Land ... :rolleyes: ... Okay Testicle Droop ....
Cowardice Phil Braun GIF by Eternal Family
Because I'm not insane that's why

Because I'm not insane that's why
Considering Your State Of Mind .... That's Not An Excuse ....

And News Flash .... Repeating The Same Behavior And Expecting A Different Result Each Time ....

That Is What You Are Doing In These Threads ..... Is The Definition Of ....... "Crazier Than A Squirrel Inna Peanut Factory"

Paul Rudd Wtf GIF by NETFLIX
Don't Answer ... With You It's A For Gone Conclusion

@little cindy lou who aka little Cindy no clue, little cindy lou who doesn't have a clue, Loopy Lou, honest question for you. Do you realise you are completely brainwashed by bs?
Insanity Going Crazy GIF

@little cindy lou who aka little Cindy lou who doesn't have a clue 1. You paid money at the school for adults, indoctrination centre i.e college to be completely brainwashed by woke bs and you could have got it online for free

2.if there was no chat avenue forums and no Donald Trump you would not have a reason for existing 3.once upon a time you were young and poor and now you're no longer young

4. I implore you to live in the woods in a secluded area on Tuesday 5th November "election day" and on the 6th, 7th when the result is confirmed because I honestly think you will have a heart attack when Trump wins.

In fact you could do the first decent thing In your life and live in the woods permanently it would be beneficial for society. 5. If you choose not to do that then you can cry while singing your national anthem when Trump becomes your leader again.

6. Try not to have an emotional breakdown if someone gives you truth today 7. Breathe easy while reading this, inhale, exhale... oh too late! ciao

Last edited by a moderator: