Why is this allowed in General Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban active

Silver Member
I have just witnessed @CampyOfYeshua posting in General Chat that its perfectly fine to have sex/marry minors to keep them pure and make them fall in love with men to please god?

Then posting wikipedia saying its a mental illness not a crime so its ok?? Why is this allowed in a 13+ room @H.R. PufnStuf considering you protect this user and say its all fake? This guy is posting this in a 13+room he is dangerous!

Screenshot-2023-12-17-223028 Screenshot-2023-12-17-223159

And because it apparently wasnt reported there is nothing that can be done? WTF can any other admin advise if its not reported when it clearly was its not grounds for action? even with SS?

Screenshot-2023-12-17-223241 Screenshot-2023-12-17-223404 Screenshot-2023-12-17-223442 Screenshot-2023-12-17-223543 Screenshot-2023-12-17-223814
Screenshot-2023-12-17-222954 user1968874-0c0980d5b583 user1968874-39ce80c9d353

And you wonder why the room number is up to 400 is because of this:

Screenshot-2023-12-17-230110 Screenshot-2023-12-17-230246 Screenshot-2023-12-17-230020 Screenshot-2023-12-17-230420
And that is just top of the list you have on average probally 40 regular ******** and the rest this! But lets keep fudging the numbers and pretending you talked to a random ten and they answered and said oh no im here for a good reason!

Last edited:
& then of course there is this thread also exposing @Camp Real

which goes into much more detail, & is also accompanied with other ppl coming forward & other mods calling out the history of this continuous behavior displayed by him...

sR4FUX2.gif

IMG_0462.jpegIMG_0464.jpegIMG_0465.jpegIMG_0468.jpegIMG_0469.jpeg

In regards to murder, what I said was that his screenshot of the Wikipedia page said it’s a not a crime until someone acts on it (paedophillia). I said murder is not a crime either until someone actually acts on it and commits murder. That creeping in a chat and hitting on minors or marrying minors IS acting on it.

Well... there is "conspiracy to murder", which can land you in prison, without actually killing the person, just planning it.

But that camp fella is still definitely in the wrong with that ****

hes essentially doing the exact samething, conspiring to commit sex crimes...

hes literally testing the waters to see how much he can get away with, angling it anyway that he can to justify his grotesque criminal illness...

which is the exact same thing every other exposed pervert here does when theyre backed into a corner, its comical how predictable it is 🤪

hes essentially doing the exact samething, conspiring to commit sex crimes...

hes literally testing the waters to see how much he can get away with, angling it anyway that he can to justify his grotesque criminal illness...

which is the exact same thing every other exposed pervert here does when theyre backed into a corner, its comical how predictable it is 🤪
Well he's gone a bit too far into the water then. Soon as any mention of relationships with children is brought up as being ok, for any reason, is one damn good reason to remove that person 😂

Another hillarious post lol. No point arguing with the fools, all they can do is to create fake ss or take a real ss and then misguide others and then ultimately talk nonsense to make fool of themselves. Lol 😂 Seriously get treated by a psychiatrist.

Bye. I am out of this bs post.

Another hillarious post lol. No point arguing with the fools, all they can do is to create fake ss or take a real ss and then misguide others and then ultimately talk nonsense to make fool of themselves. Lol 😂 Seriously get treated by a psychiatrist.

There was a whole chatroom who seen your vile posts stop pretending you are innocent its disturbing and you are a dangerous person

Well he's gone a bit too far into the water then. Soon as any mention of relationships with children is brought up as being ok, for any reason, is one damn good reason to remove that person 😂
@Soapie for your information, I have never said that being in such a relationship "is ok", I have in fact called p-dophilia a mental illness. Please read the real screenshots. No point reading the private pm "ss" coz they are edited and fake.

chrome-screenshot-17-Dec-2023-02-39-18-GMT-05-30.jpg

Also look at this she was talking all these non-sense from yesterday, it's all in records she keeps saying inappropriate things about children in main room and attacking me when I am peacefully chatting and talking about other issues.

The real culprits often try to distract others by framing others.

I don't even know who the fuk this ban active person is and I could care less what he says. Definitely another perv in same lobby who just attacks others randomly.

Last edited:

u posted all of these in main, they were reported & multiple ppl took screen shots of u saying the same thing 🍜

Mqz1llz.png

look @ that, i took a screen shot as well of exactly the same thing u said that @ban active took a screen shot of l0l...
none of these screen shots are fake 🤷🏼‍♀️

...awkward...

Misguided how? They’re your flipping words, bruh! How are they “misguided”?
Bye, now! Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Wikipedia isn’t a credible source, ever. Anyone can adjust the verbiage on there, so I’d strongly advise to do more research before blurting out incorrect information laced with the potential risk of looking foolish.

If you’ve submitted the information to the Admin of the room by way of the report system or screenshots sent via Forums DM (and they’re unaltered), then action should/would be taken.

Any and all Admin complaints go to @Chatmaster in a DM, if necessary.

@Soapie for your information, I have never said that being in such a relationship "is ok", I have in fact called p-dophilia a mental illness. Please read the real screenshots. No point reading the private pm "ss" coz they are edited and fake.

chrome-screenshot-17-Dec-2023-02-39-18-GMT-05-30.jpg

Also look at this she was talking all these non-sense from yesterday, it's all in records she keeps saying inappropriate things about children in main room and attacking me when I am peacefully chatting and talking about other issues.

The real culprits often try to frame others by framing others.

I don't even know who the fuk this ban active person is and I could care less what he says. Definitely another perv who just attacks others randomly.
@Soapie read again.

And also I just said pedophilia is not a crime unless you act on it. It's a legally acknowledged claim , you can search on internet and find this out from legitimate sources.
I am not ashamed to speak truth and facts. Don't misinterpret it. It has been discussed well in the other thread where even some staff agreed with it.

Wikipedia isn’t a credible source, ever. Anyone can adjust the verbiage on there, so I’d strongly advise to do more research before blurting out incorrect information laced with the potential risk of looking foolish.

If you’ve submitted the information to the Admin of the room by way of the report system or screenshots sent via Forums DM (and they’re unaltered), then action should/would be taken.

Any and all Admin complaints go to @Chatmaster in a DM, if necessary.
HAHA. YEAH EXACTLY 🤣

You can go search on internet, wtf these people literal illiterate morons how this person even became admin lol. Go look up yourself. A mental illness is not crime. Dumbasses.

Ok I am leaving this bullock pile ****. I will respond when an educated mentally stable person says something to me.

Ok I am leaving this bullock pile ****. I will respond when an educated mentally stable person says something to me.

i guess that'll never happen, bc considering no one actually believes a word that comes from ur filthy fingers everyone is going to be seen as *mentally unstable* to u 🍭

Status
Not open for further replies.