Wins For The Day

My (non-refundable) flight being cancelled the day before my vacation. . Them telling me they can’t get me there until the 18th, the day before my return flight. Finding the last available rental car and driving to Dallas at 3 am. Sitting at my gate in my comfies with the fam bam waiting on our gd vacation.
Lets Go Happy Dance GIF by EMPIRE

Sorry you had a bad experience. Once they gave me the liquid VERSED , I had no worries at all. The worse part is the eye drops. I am almost done with the other eye, as far as eye drops and in a few weeks . It is not a picnic but much better than a visit to the dentist.
The only sad thing is they do make lens which improve both up close and distance but insurance covers it. I only wear the eye patch at night and to add spice in my marriage it is a pirate eye match. When I do my pirate voice and say shiver me timbers woman I get ignored.
Shocked Nicki Minaj GIF by Vevo

Ahoy, Matey! Shiver me timbers! TMI about your bedroom habits with the eye patch on, but at least you're having "fun" with it. 🧐 I chose far-sighted because I've never been before...so basically, one of my eye is near-sighted and the other is far-sighted after the surgery. That took some time getting used to. lol All-in-all, better than not seeing through our eyes at all, and I feel like I'm wearing 4k lenses in my eyes all the time now!

I hope you're healing and starting to enjoy your new set of eyes. :)

Just watched a black dude hum classical music to a double cheeseburger in a Maccas ad and it moved me.

it’s on the internet. And screenshotted in real time. The same real time you were looking at my profile. That’s stalking hun. Cut the fringe it’s giving you glaucoma.

PS: no u

I’m seriously done with Luka’s Bs.
He think’s I’m stalking.
When I said over and over again.
That I would never stalk people.
I’m not that type of person at all.
You’re not stalking him. You’re just watching over your beloved. I understand you