Women: Do you know your place in society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s cool.

Plenty of others disagree and know otherwise.
Plenty of people have seen me and heard my voice lol you really are making yourself look real stupid I’m not gonna lie but the crazy thing about it both you and your “sources” aren’t even the dumbest mfers on earth

Let them disagree BUT again you're listening to trolls rather than the truth..
No I just know IPs can be changed. Despite the admin saying it’s not close. He should know as his bf did the same with many accounts.

But apparently that’s a no go despite it relates.

💁🏼‍♂️ but I’m just a member

No I just know IPs can be changed. Despite the admin saying it’s not close. He should know as his bf did the same with many accounts.

I give up. Why not provide the proof that you and all these others supposedly have (preferably in PM), that Ken is Kody?

I think I’ll be meeting my maker before any proof materialises

Im not gonna argue over the truth again i have her on socials ive seen her ive heard her voice you cant fake that, maybe just leave her alone

I give up. Why not provide the proof that you and all these others supposedly have (preferably in PM), that Ken is Kody?

I think I’ll be meeting my maker before any proof materialises
Probably because of your fellow admin colleagues. I mean, hey, if a certain room admin dismisses legitimate claims, what’s to say you won’t?

And before you think about responding; may want to aim that at the admins who’s created that animosity and lack of faith.

Im not gonna argue over the truth again i have her on socials ive seen her ive heard her voice you cant fake that, maybe just leave her alone
Absolutely fine I have no issues with you.

Probably because of your fellow admin colleagues. I mean, hey, if a certain room admin dismisses legitimate claims, what’s to say you won’t?

You won’t know if you won’t try but I’ve not seen a shred of any legitimate claim so far. All I’ve seen is unfounded allegations and an IP that doesn’t relate to anyone

You have someone completely unrelated to my room telling you that you’re talking rubbish and still you won’t accept it and won’t provide any evidence

Yet you have issues with me thinking i was here in the early 2000s 🤡
I did? You’re a weirdo

You won’t know if you won’t try but I’ve not seen a shred of any legitimate claim so far. All I’ve seen is unfounded allegations and an IP that doesn’t relate to anyone

You have someone completely unrelated to my room telling you that you’re talking rubbish and still you won’t accept it and won’t provide any evidence
Can’t prove if I don’t go to gay chat.

I don’t think it’s unrelated but if it is then
I’d apologise. But you’re not um so you won’t see alts. 👀 internet colleagues ftw eh

Can’t prove if I don’t go to gay chat.

I don’t think it’s unrelated but if it is then
I’d apologise. But you’re not um so you won’t see alts. 👀 internet colleagues ftw eh
I think CM would have noticed the alts when he added the staff badge last month

Status
Not open for further replies.