Would you Rather ?

SouthernButchCharm

So 2nd attempt at creating a game .. this time with rules and less saturated fats .
Each user chooses from 1 of the 2 options given by previous post and then post 2 choices of their own for the next user to choose from.

I'll start

Would you rather be born with the ability to know what others are thinking at any time or the ability to have anything you touch turn to gold?

What others are thinking.

Would u rather chat in adult chat mobile or general chat?

I've never used or been in either .. I'd probably choose general chat if it was diverse.
Would you rather never sleep again but have full energy or never eat again but feel full constantly ?

Because I’m a stoner I’d have to say never sleep again.

Would you rather swim with sharks or do a bungee jump?

Rattle snake. It's probably less poisonous than me.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or to be invisible?

Invisibility, I get stared at enough.

Would you rather win $1million in the lottery or inherit $10million from your parents death?

Million on the lottery. Money is replaceable.

Would you rather stand on a plug daily or stun your pinky toe x2 daily for a week?

Sphincter I’ll turn that negative into a positive.

Would you rather meet Kim Jong un or Trump?

Kim. I've never been to Korea.

When we make contact with other intelligent life, would you rather the first contact be with a male or female of its kind?

Female because female leaders seem to start less wars (generally speaking) and they're the much kinder sex.

Would you rather lose your dominant arm completely or lose one of your legs completely?

I'd rather lose a leg.

Would you rather live with your mum or your dad?
My parents are still married so I love them both equally. So both! I would live with both mom and dad.

Would you rather. Question game. It's just a question. If this was the only choice for you only. Would you rather be blind or deaf?? No offense. Just saying and just asking. I would even answer this question too. Not being mean or rude. Have a blessed week.

I believe I would rather be deaf. There is so much beauty in life to see and I believe it would be easier to navigate life.

Would you prefer to be put to death by firing squad or electric chair?

I believe that the firing squad hurts less, so yeah... Firing squad

Would you rather go without shampoo for the rest of your life or toothpaste for the rest of your life?

shampoo. I think I could more readily find an alternative.

Would you rather go over Niagara Falls in a barrel or swim the English Channel?