WWE

I’m so beyond pissed! Apparently he’s known about since January 3rd…it was part of the deal for him to be a part of tko and to get the rights to The Rock 😐

I havent been keeping up, I did see something about Cody "giving up" his match? That was real? So he wins the Rumble and doesnt get a title match?
He doesn’t finish the story. He’s still getting a title shot….just not Vs Roman and ppl are pissed.

I was wrong in that I figured Rock would turn on Roman during the match. The rumor mill though has stated this angle was also about a challenge as to Who really is Head of the Table. Everyone knew that Tonga had signed. I am excited about Jacob Fatu. I think we will see the USOS reunited and that will be good. I also think Rock's daughter will be involved. Also not sure about how family member Nia Jax will be used in this angle.

I was wrong in that I figured Rock would turn on Roman during the match. The rumor mill though has stated this angle was also about a challenge as to Who really is Head of the Table. Everyone knew that Tonga had signed. I am excited about Jacob Fatu. I think we will see the USOS reunited and that will be good. I also think Rock's daughter will be involved. Also not sure about how family member Nia Jax will be used in this angle.
I was thinking same thing about Rocky tbh.