Some Room Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc its not gonna work its a new account.... I know everyone is stressed and upset about this but please take a chill pill - These problems should be fixed soon... I know this is probably hard for most people because they have friends and maybe some online daters.... Just let me say if they are really your friends/boyfriend/girlfriend they will wait for you to come back, they won't just disappear forever! So calm down, go watch t.v. or something and chill
plus same email
i made a new one under same password and name still my old account wont work

Chat Avenue is currently undergoing maintenance and technical issues should hopefully be resolved in a few days. Many accounts are rendering login errors in the mean time, and this is something that the staff unfortunately cannot help with until the maintenance is complete. The version of Gay Chat that is currently live is actually a restored version from a backup earlier this month. Some users are finding luck using old passwords to login and others are finding their accounts missing all together. You could try logging in with old credentials or try logging in separately to https://www.chat-avenue.com/gaychat.html and https://gaychat.chat-avenue.com/. If you're unsuccessful, you can create a new account or can check back in a few days and try logging in again then.

I get an error message stating password or user name incorrect even with them both being the same here.
As a side note, every section of Chat Avenue exists independently from each other. Your account on Forums and your account on Gay Chat and your account in any other room all exist independently and can have different login credentials. So just because your username and password work on Forums, it does not necessarily mean that combination of username and password will work in Gay Chat.

Will we get this time credited, for example if your convicted for murder as an innocent. You get get compensated and a get out of jail free card for time served. So you can commit crimes for
On behalf of Chat Avenue upper management, Chat Avenue will not be providing Get out of Jail Free cards to excuse chätters from litigations resulting from committing acts of murder. We appreciate your understanding.

I think it's safe to say that if after more than 36 hours that a database backup hasn't been restored that it's likely not going to be restore at all. It's probably best to assume that you should cut your losses from any changes that were made to your account since the database revert.

I’m not a tech guru so this is more of a layman’s comment. But I would take a different approach. I wouldn’t assume anything and I would try and just be patient and see how this all plays out. I know it’s difficult. Several people have given good advice above. Let’s see what the next few days bring and go from there. Fingers and toes crossed 🤞🏻 🦶🏻

Sorry, when I say it's safe to say and guessed the time period... What I really meant was... I know for a fact that it's not coming back because I've been told.

Thanks for answering. I’ve lost my account all together and was a user for quite a while. Have tried to create a new account with a different email so I can hopefully keep my old one if it returns but it says I have reached maximum allowed registrations! I only have my one other account??

Thanks for answering. I’ve lost my account all together and was a user for quite a while. Have tried to create a new account with a different email so I can hopefully keep my old one if it returns but it says I have reached maximum allowed registrations! I only have my one other account??
Start by clearing the browser cache and cookies and/or try a new browser to see if that makes the error go away. A lot of the staff are trying to wait it out a few more days to see if any site issues resolve, prior to working with individual users to resolve issues such as yours. So if the browser clear doesn't work, report back here in a few days and someone will work with you to get you back in the room.

So demanding...

By the way: Its a glitch and just be patient, it will be fixed soon

thats what I was told 2 days ago
Well I'm telling you it again! - By golly if your that desperate fix it yourself! I would love to see the damages you cause by doing that! - Just be patient... My account was deleted too so I feel your pain. Just be patient

I don't know that it'll be fixed. I think it's probably best to assume that you'll have to just start back from whatever date the chat you're trying to get into is from. Each room seems to be different. No matter, it's like it never happened.

Two of my friends accounts have vanished, one of them had been a member for like 4 years. As far as I know they were not quitting

Are chat ave going to contact people who lost their accounts or something inviting them to rejoin if the accounts can't be recovered? Not sure how it deleted old accounts though? As I can understand accounts made on the 22nd being lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.