Adult Mobile Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mods/admins are pretty well aware of this issue and the AC mods try their hardest to keep the chat room safe from such stuff. You could always use the flag report button if you see such thing or pm one of the Moderators/admins if you've reached maximum reports or if you needed help with something.

Tagging the appropriate admins for you.
@foreverman
@Lisblanc
@TheDifference
@JenRock
/Mods that i know
@iDeadlySins
@Summer X
@bratty

Hello, we are definitely aware that when there are no moderators present the violations get worse. We are continuously searching for quality moderators and hopefully soon we will be adding more to the team.
That's what the team is doing to appease the user requests to appear like there's something being done. What's actually being done by the site itself regarding this problem? What's the team doing to bring the issue and discussion being had with the site owners about the problem? Hiding behind "we're doing what we can" isn't enough. To continually say so and defend that stance absolutely negligent and ignorant in thinking that's preventing anything from happening. All it does is drives it to the private messages where you have no visibility, unless you're the site owners who won't do a thing to monitor those logs.

That's what the team is doing to appease the user requests to appear like there's something being done. What's actually being done by the site itself regarding this problem? What's the team doing to bring the issue and discussion being had with the site owners about the problem? Hiding behind "we're doing what we can" isn't enough. To continually say so and defend that stance absolutely negligent and ignorant in thinking that's preventing anything from happening. All it does is drives it to the private messages where you have no visibility, unless you're the site owners who won't do a thing to monitor those logs.
I’m not hiding behind anything. A user raised a concern and I responded to it.

It can be both.

Staff does what they can. And. The power to actually make a change that matters rests with the higher-ups.

I think you're both right.

Let's get @Chatmaster to prevent guests from posting in the main room when the room isn't staffed to start with and go from there.

I did not say that.
What you said was that YOU are not capable of doing anything else and that *I* should provide a solution for something you have no control over. Ergo, we're just as effective at resolving this problem because we're not the site owners who will do nothing to assist either of us.

What you said was that YOU are not capable of doing anything else and that *I* should provide a solution for something you have no control over. Ergo, we're just as effective at resolving this problem because we're not the site owners who will do nothing to assist either of us.
I never said I was not capable of doing anything.
I never said you should provide a solution either.

I’m really trying not to interact with you because it’s always the same thing. You try and twist my words around and then it turns into an argument and derails the thread. You clearly have an axe to grind against this site. If you have constructive advice for the OP then give it to them. If you have constructive advice for the site owners then give it to them.

I never said I was not capable of doing anything.
I never said you should provide a solution either.

I’m really trying not to interact with you because it’s always the same thing. You try and twist my words around and then it turns into an argument and derails the thread. You clearly have an axe to grind against this site. If you have constructive advice for the OP then give it to them. If you have constructive advice for the site owners then give it to them.
but you yourself have nothing constructive to provide to the owners because you feel everything is perfect?

The chat rooms users can see with their own eyes every day and night that the staff work very hard to remove pedos.
that keep coming back...that keep posting content....look...they can fix it...they just don't...how does that not make you wonder? being complacent to their actions by continuing to do what you do is enabling those that do it...thinking that you're making any difference...is either ignorant...or willful participation in their community...that's not a twisting of any words...that's a fact.

that keep coming back...that keep posting content....look...they can fix it...they just don't...how does that not make you wonder? being complacent to their actions by continuing to do what you do is enabling those that do it...thinking that you're making any difference...is either ignorant...or willful participation in their community...that's not a twisting of any words...that's a fact.
The way I see it, I would rather make a little difference than no difference at all.

Look, I understand your frustrations, I really do. But if you think I’m “enabling” pedos or am “wilfully participating in their community”, you’re so far off base you might as well be on Mars.

I’m “enabling” pedos or am “wilfully participating in their community”
Without actually being transparent about things or actually showing any decline in complaints about this, this is ALL the community sees....on top of the cp that continues to be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.