Forums updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cannot edit content in the announcement forum. it was restricted a while back to curb a spammer. try going to a regular forum like general, food, or music. make a post and look at the bottom of your post. edit button will be to the bottom left next to a report(previously flag) button.
PXf4Kxq.png

to pm you need to go to the envelope up top click it. you will find a short list of recent messages if you have none then click start conversation.
KHX5v5j.png

link to images if they do not show. https://imgur.com/a/GP3Kmid

if you do not have any of these options you should send cm a pm to look at your account

Thank you PR. In regular forums, I still have no edit options. I looked I have a report option but no three dots beside it. only ones are up top with *spoiler, insert table* etc.

Ill send a note to cm. I suppose in the meantime, I could create a post up in conversations , edit it there and then post? o_O but once I do have no way to fix my typical mistakes and needed revisions.

Thank you PR. In regular forums, I still have no edit options. I looked I have a report option but no three dots beside it. only ones are up top with *spoiler, insert table* etc.

Ill send a note to cm. I suppose in the meantime, I could create a post up in conversations , edit it there and then post? o_O but once I do have no way to fix my typical mistakes and needed revisions.
the 3 dots only appear on mobile version. the edit is permanently there next to report on desktop . also in the reply box there is the save icon that allows you to save your post as draft and come back to it later. or there is the preview next to it . it allows you to re read before you send it out.

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a good 2021 so far.

We wanted to announce that we have officially updated the forums to a more faster version. There will be updates happening over the next several weeks.

Please report any glitches to us immediately.

Thanks for your anticipated feedback!
It's already better than what we had, keep going, possibility of finding better than b4 never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.