2024 Presidental Election

Presidential Candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’re right about him academically struggling a bit. I don’t know if Jackie got him into Brown but he did take a few times to pass the bar. Caroline is a gem 💎
You might be right about him not WANTING to go into politics but I think once he saw Trump trying to be president he may have challenged him just to keep him out of office. I guess I’m just longing for a younger, sensible, decent person to lead the country. The choices we have now make it very hard to have hope for the future.
you wouldn't think sensible and decent would be asking a lot....but alas

I guess I’m just longing for a younger, sensible, decent person to lead the country. The choices we have now make it very hard to have hope for the future.
Remember When Politics Was Boring And Predictable ? ........

Before The Orange Virus ... Turned It Into A Chaotic Circus Of Superficial Sound Bites And Personal Attacks

Dumbed Down Into Juvenile Name Calling Or Making Up Insulting Nicknames

And Even Worse His Stoopid Inane 3 AM Twitter Tweeting Rants ....

But Most Of All .. THE LIES ...

Just Blatantly LIE And Know That The Cult Of Hate Will Believe It All For The Sake Of Being Dumber Than A Box Of Rocks

Go Back To 2010 When It Reared It's Ugly Orange Head Of Ignorance With "OBAMA WASN'T BORN HERE" ..... That's Where It Started

He Came Up With That Shiit To Shock N Awe The Morons To Believe His Lies .....

It Got Him Crude Negative Empowering Attention On The Political Stage

And Created The Maga Moron Base Of Idiots .. Who Were Already Q-Anon Dumb Phucks .... An Easy Sell To Those Morons

Then 2015 The Golden Escalator Descent Into Madness With "Mexicans Are Coming Here And They Are Raypists"

14 Years Ago ... And The Orange Shiit Show Continues With More Entertaining ........ Phunn ?

Yeah .. The Good Old Days Of Boring Predictable Politics ...
Good Old Days Music Video GIF by Macklemore

Remember When Politics Was Boring And Predictable ? ........

Before The Orange Virus ... Turned It Into A Chaotic Circus Of Superficial Sound Bites And Personal Attacks

Dumbed Down Into Juvenile Name Calling Or Making Up Insulting Nicknames

And Even Worse His Stoopid Inane 3 AM Twitter Tweeting Rants ....

But Most Of All .. THE LIES ...

Just Blatantly LIE And Know That The Cult Of Hate Will Believe It All For The Sake Of Being Dumber Than A Box Of Rocks

Go Back To 2010 When It Reared It's Ugly Orange Head Of Ignorance With "OBAMA WASN'T BORN HERE" ..... That's Where It Started

He Came Up With That Shiit To Shock N Awe The Morons To Believe His Lies .....

It Got Him Crude Negative Empowering Attention On The Political Stage

And Created The Maga Moron Base Of Idiots .. Who Were Already Q-Anon Dumb Phucks .... An Easy Sell To Those Morons

Then 2015 The Golden Escalator Descent Into Madness With "Mexicans Are Coming Here And They Are Raypists"

14 Years Ago ... And The Orange Shiit Show Continues With More Entertaining ........ Phunn ?

Yeah .. The Good Old Days Of Boring Predictable Politics ...
Good Old Days Music Video GIF by Macklemore
Yes, I do remember. I mean to be realistic, politicians in general have always been a bit sleazy, telling people what they want to hear when they are campaigning and then not really following through when they win. And there are always a few who are truly corrupt. But in the “old days” even though the two parties were often at odds, there didn’t seem to be this divisiveness and hatred that is basically tearing the country apart. And I place a lot of that unrest at the feet of DT. When someone openly disregards the very principles the country was founded on it’s bound to have repercussions.