2024 Presidental Election

Presidential Candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're the one that brought up Trump's sex crimes. Or how do you feel about Bill Clinton being kicked out of a university and having to pay a $800,000 dollar fine to the woman he assaulted? It's the same thing.
See good point, Clinton had to pay 800 thousand, Trump had to pay 83 million. So whats the difference net worth?
No and sir you bring up a good point in this response BECAUSE that is proof that men with small willies are discriminated against. Why did Trump had to pay so much. The girl said she barely felt anything I mean really what an insult. We also know that Trump has no balls and his tongue smells like Putin.

I thought we were best of friends you alethophobic, tell them truth.
Truth Is Senor I Have Been Diagnosed By A Psychiatrist ... And The Diagnosis Is That I Have A Serious Case Of "ILITHIOPHOBIA"

And I Would Like A Little Consideration .... Is That Too Much To Ask Senor
scott baio 80s GIF

Truth Is Senor I Have Been Diagnosed By A Psychiatrist ... And The Diagnosis Is That I Have A Serious Case Of "ILITHIOPHOBIA"

And I Would Like A Little Consideration .... Is That Too Much To Ask Senor
scott baio 80s GIF
That must be very difficult for you, not being able to tolerate your own stupidity. Also you altered my qoute in your post

This Is Descending Into Juvenile ... Prepubescent Actually .. Retorts
So anything against Biden is juvenile but if it's against Trump it's ok? The tv is working wonders on so many of you. I wonder if people will ever wake up and figure out they're both bad and the tv is just another form of thought control that so many are falling for hook line and sinker?

So anything against Biden is juvenile but if it's against Trump it's ok? The tv is working wonders on so many of you. I wonder if people will ever wake up and figure out they're both bad and the tv is just another form of thought control that so many are falling for hook line and sinker?
I'm Sure There's A Point In There .... Some Where ...
Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Hypothetically speaking even if Trump was a genius, created jobs, a great health care system, boosted the economy etc but made some racist comments, the Liberals still wouldn't want him as president.

They would rather have an idiot but a virtue signalling idiot. I'm not praising trump I'm saying hypothetically speaking.

Both trump and biden are idiots.

they're both unfit to manage a Wawa never mind run a country.
Biden Has Been President For 3 1/2 Years ..... Don't See Anyone Trying To Take Away The Car Keys From Grand Pa Joe

How Unfit Is He ?

The Orange Thing Was Voted Out Of Office .. A One Term Loser ... And Tossed Off Social Media Like The Tosser That He Actually Is

And Impeached Twice ... Federally Indicted 4 Times ... Totaling Up 91 Felony Charges ..

Sued In Civil Court ... Lost For Sexual Assault And Defamation Of Character ... To The Tune Of 83 Million Smackaroos

Can You Say "UNFIT" .... ?

Trying To Enlighten A Maga Moron To The Truth Is An Exercise In Futility .....

A Big Waste Of Time On Wasted Brain Matter

And THAT .... Is What Frightens Me
Scared Horror GIF

There used to be an old TV show called Fringe and part of the show revolved around there being an alternate reality where the world and society was different based on different events that occurred. I’ve always wondered what our country would look like if JFK Jr. had not tragically died and had pursued a career in politics. I believe he could have easily defeated Trump, Biden, or really any other candidate from either party. He was young, smart, caring, articulate, came from a great pedigree, and would have made a great President IMHO. Oh well…..

IMG_8537.jpeg

Last edited:
"

Trying To Enlighten A Maga Moron To The Truth Is An Exercise In Futility .....

A Big Waste Of Time On Wasted Brain Matter

And THAT .... Is What Frightens Me
Scared Horror GIF
So anyone who doesn't share your narrow minded and frankly blind point of view is a "maga moron"? Why is it all of you people from the extreme left preach tolerance but have nothing but insults the minute someone doesn't share your opinion?

There used to be an old TV show called Fringe and part of the show revolved around there being an alternate reality where the world and society was different based on different events that occurred. I’ve always wondered what our country would look like if JFK Jr. had not tragically died and had pursued a career in politics. I believe he could have easily defeated Trump or really any other candidate from either party. He was young, smart, caring, articulate, came from a great pedigree, and would have made a great President IMHO. Oh well…..

View attachment 965564
Both Of His Parents Were Attractive People ... Ergo John Boy Was Too ...

But I Do Recall He Struggled Academically And His Mother Helped Him Get Accepted To Brown U And NYU Law ..

Where He Struggled To Graduate And He Failed The Bar Exam Multiple Times ....

He Actually Wanted To Be An Actor .. Mom Had Other Ideas ...... I liked His "George" Magazine .. He Did Have Writing Talent ....

He Wouldn't Have Ever Gone Into Politics .. Unless It Was As A Commentator ...

He Could Have Been Great As A Lead Network News Anchor ..... ... Just Don't See Him As Presidential Material .....

But What The Hell .. If An Orange Criminal Moron Can Get Elected ...

Then A Handsome Well Bred Son Of A Former President Should As Well ...... Just Wish John Boy Had Been A Better Pilot .. Miss Him ..

Love His Sister .. Caroline Carries On The Family Legacy Of International Goodwill

Both Of His Parents Were Attractive People ... Ergo John Boy Was Too ...

But I Do Recall He Struggled Academically And His Mother Helped Him Get Accepted To Brown U And NYU Law ..

Where He Struggled To Graduate And He Failed The Bar Exam Multiple Times ....

He Actually Wanted To Be An Actor .. Mom Had Other Ideas ...... I liked His "George" Magazine .. He Did Have Writing Talent ....

He Wouldn't Have Ever Gone Into Politics .. Unless It Was As A Commentator ...

He Could Have Been Great As A Lead Network News Anchor ..... ... Just Don't See Him As Presidential Material .....

But What The Hell .. If An Orange Criminal Moron Can Get Elected ...

Then A Handsome Well Bred Son Of A Former President Should As Well ...... Just Wish John Boy Had Been A Better Pilot .. Miss Him ..

Love His Sister .. Caroline Carries On The Family Legacy Of International Goodwill
You’re right about him academically struggling a bit. I don’t know if Jackie got him into Brown but yes, he did take a few times to pass the bar, as many people do. Caroline is a gem 💎
You might be right about him not WANTING to go into politics but I think once he saw Trump trying to be president he may have challenged him just to keep him out of office. I guess I’m just longing for a younger, sensible, decent person to lead the country. The choices we have now make it very hard to have hope for the future.