2024 Presidental Election

Presidential Candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the circus in D.C. right now, I'll gladly vote Trump back in.
Why Would You Want A Lying Fraudulent Criminally Treasonous Traitorous Sex Offender To Sit In The Oval Office Again
lucious lyon wtf GIF

because the one that's currently in there is even worse.
How So ? ....

Does The One That's Currently There Have 4 Major Felony Indictments Amounting To 91 Felony Charges ?

Charges Being Sedition Insurrection Election Fraud Violation Of Campaign Finance Laws Bribery

Stealing Classified Government Documents Violating The Espionage Act Obstruction Of Justice ?

Or Found Guilty Of Sexual Assault Against A Women In A Dept Store Dressing Room

And Defamation Of Character With A Judgement For 83 million Dollars For Damages ?

Now Don't You Feel Like The Dumb Phuck You Are By Posting Your Moronic Drivel

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

because the one that's currently in there is even worse.
This means you support men with 3 inch willies with a plump mushroom head.
What in the **** is wrong with America, nominating these two senile codgers. The only good thing is whoever wins will probably pass away before they finish their term.

This means you support men with 3 inch willies with a plump mushroom head.
What in the **** is wrong with America, nominating these two senile codgers. The only good thing is whoever wins will probably pass away before they finish their term.
It means they're all bad but people solely focusing on one and not the other given the state of society right now need to have a few moments of reflection. The best thing that could happen here is someone out of left field winning and fixing some of the bs the current circus has caused all of us.

I'm sure you approve of Biden's son knocking up a stripper and abandoning the kid, right??
What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE
Does That Have To Do With A President Running The Country ....... Is That All You Have .. ?

That's Pretty Lame And Pathetic .... Besides .. Hunter Is Not Running For President Anymore Than Don Trumptard Junior Is

You Really Have Nothing To Argue With ... Just Dumb Phuck Family Gossip .... Better You Should Just
Family Shut Up GIF

I'm not american I don't like trump or biden but I hope trump wins just to piss off "make them mad" the liberals

I'm not american I don't like trump or biden but I hope trump wins just to piss off "make them mad" the liberals
What You Mean Is You Have A Morbid Fascination With Watching Train Wrecks ..... What Else Ya Do For Fun ?

Attend Dog Fighting Tournaments ? .... Watch Schindler's List Over And Over ? .......

Spray Pesticides On Your Neighbors Organic Vegetable Garden ? ....

I Bet You're A Big Hit At Parties Huh ....

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

What You Mean Is You Have A Morbid Fascination With Watching Train Wrecks ..... What Else Ya Do For Fun ?

Attend Dog Fighting Tournaments ? .... Watch Schindler's List Over And Over ? .......

Spray Pesticides On Your Neighbors Organic Vegetable Garden ? ....

I Bet You're A Big Hit At Parties Huh ....

I thought we were best of friends now lol for fun I like to "misgender" intolerant, alethophobic, entitled, deluded, language terrorist narcissists I.e tell them truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter'
"Martin Luther King "

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE
Does That Have To Do With A President Running The Country ....... Is That All You Have .. ?

That's Pretty Lame And Pathetic .... Besides .. Hunter Is Not Running For President Anymore Than Don Trumptard Junior Is

You Really Have Nothing To Argue With ... Just Dumb Phuck Family Gossip .... Better You Should Just
Family Shut Up GIF
You're the one that brought up Trump's sex crimes. Or how do you feel about Bill Clinton being kicked out of a university and having to pay a $800,000 dollar fine to the woman he assaulted? It's the same thing.