[April] PYF! (Post Your Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaks...

I bet he is older than your dad...

I am not using the "Ped" word.... but.....
Haha 😂 sorry to disappoint you but no I wasn’t baby making at 13 years old. But I guess I could had cause I was probably more mentally mature than you are even now.

Grow up and learn the definition of that word if you’re going to refer to people with it. Cause @DynamicDylan and I’s friendship or whatever you call it doesn’t match any of the definition.

And while your in the dictionary look up sh!t stain. You’ll find yourself there. 🖕

Haha 😂 sorry to disappoint you but no I wasn’t baby making at 13 years old. But I guess I could had cause I was probably more mentally mature than you are even now.

Grow up and learn the definition of that word if you’re going to refer to people with it. Cause @DynamicDylan and I’s friendship or whatever you call it doesn’t match any of the definition.

And while your in the dictionary look up sh!t stain. You’ll find yourself there. 🖕
You tell him 😎😎

Season 8 Bravo GIF

View attachment 944309

So this groomer (KS Guy) admits that he was out of High School before this (DD Dynamic Dillan child) was enrolled in 1st Grade...!!!!
Why does this web site encourage this BS?
So @jamie40134 let me help you once again. For me to be a groomer @DynamicDylan would have to be a child which he is 18+ so again you look stupid. Or if I was talking to him before he was 18 which I didn’t meet him until after he was 18. So yet again you are slandering my name and calling me things that don’t meet the definition.

Thanks for proving yet again you’re an idiot. Please think before you speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.