Calling all pure bloods!

Are you a pure blood?

• Yes, pure blood confirmed

• Moderna Vaccine Infected

• Pfizer Vaccine Infected

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're a child, so I'll give you some leeway, but here's a useful life tip going forward: before you deride something, do a tiny bit of independent research to verify for yourself whether there's any truth in it. Good luck.
I’ll give you a tip in return: don’t base your “independent research” on internet nutjobs that have all sorts of personal issues that make them feel the need to get positive reactions online.

I’ve had three jabs and still can’t get a damn phone signal half the time

I’ll give you a tip in return: don’t base your “independent research” on internet nutjobs that have all sorts of personal issues that make them feel the need to get positive reactions online.

You have to activate the 5G microchips by saying "Bill Gates for President" three times.

You're conflating issues here and making assumptions about what I believe. If you're willing to have a sensible discussion then I'm all for it, but if you are going to assume that I believe some nonsense about 5G, or that I get my information from 'nutjobs' then there really isn't much discussion to be had.

Revelation 22 : 11-12 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

He is coming very very soon ☺️

Our duty is to preach the truth of the Gospel. Now upto them. 😇

You have to activate the 5G microchips by saying "Bill Gates for President" three times.
This is where I’ve been going wrong. I thought it was Hillary. I best take down my shrine to her and replace it with the notorious BG.

Revelation 22 : 11-12 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous a
still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

He is coming very very soon ☺️

Our duty is to preach the truth of the Gospel. Now upto them. 😇
In light of what’s been said about you recently all this talk of coming makes me want to vom.

You're conflating issues here and making assumptions about what I believe. If you're willing to have a sensible discussion then I'm all for it, but if you are going to assume that I believe some nonsense about 5G, or that I get my information from 'nutjobs' then there really isn't much discussion to be had.
Fair enough

I'm just wondering if anyone can, without a long rant, sum up their belief as to why they shouldn't take the vaccine. Clear and concise. None of this "do your research" or "its my right" bullshit.

I didn't intend for my post to read as 'do your research' but I also didn't provide sources so that's on me to do so. It will take me some time to get it all in a row to be as well-cited as possible.

In the meantime, what I will say is that I don't advocate that someone else shouldn't take the vaccine - it is and should be a personal choice. But I can delineate why I wouldn't take it.

Everything these days is highly politicized and polarized. You can blame social media and the dissemination of conspiracy theories for that. Everybody claims to be an expert these days, unfortunately, very few people are experts and it’s the charlatans who aren’t experts, who, like salesmen, are masters at manipulating the gullible, hence the rise of populist politicians like Trump and believers in conspiracy drivel. We live in sad times. It’s depressing really.

The world we live in. So many sheep and no I’m not saying that in agreement with you
extremists on both sides are the sheep. Blindly following deities, politicians, poorly researched science, and the good ole conspiracy theories.

Like any new drug or vaccine groups of individuals will have adverse side effects. It’s happened since the dawn of ages. There are side effects to anything that enters the body.

Unfortunate but for the global health necessary. Just because I take a drug and have a heart attack doesn’t mean it should be taken from the world when it’s saving billions.

I am in lab science and understand fully the development of the vaccine and have had it myself and all boosters available.

I’m not Helen Keller nor Spider-Man yet.

How I see myself is educated, a free thinker, and a fact seeker.

This is not saying you aren’t these things or a personal attack towards you. Just a response back and how I see this situation in the world.

**we got a new national emergency alert thing a few months back. This lady told me the alert that was gonna go off was gonna activate everyone’s chip that was placed in them through the vaccine. 😬😆😝🙁😊😮‍💨

I just smiled and said “o, really”

I looked at both sides of this coin and made the adult decision that it would be best for me. So I got it.

I respect the wishes of those that got it. I respect the wishes of those that didn't get it. Each their own.

But it felt right for me so I did it.

And I'm not sorry for it.

And I'm still healthy almost three years on.

Haven't sprouted a tail yet or anything.

I looked at both sides of this coin and made the adult decision that it would be best for me. So I got it.

I respect the wishes of those that got it. I respect the wishes of those that didn't get it. Each their own.

But it felt right for me so I did it.

And I'm not sorry for it.

And I'm still healthy almost three years on.

Haven't sprouted a tail yet or anything.
And that’s what I believe everyone should have done. I support the science of it but never thought less of people who chose not to. I think it’s crazy how it was yet another thing in the world that divides us and fostered such hate and negativity.

. I think it’s crazy how it was yet another thing in the world that divides us and fostered such hate and negativity.

To be fair about it, tho, that's everything anymore, unfortunately.

Some of the divide is just human nature but I also think that not only do some groups inside the US want to see us divided but other countries want to see that also and are actively trying to divide us. That way they can point at the division and chaos in the US and say “See? Democracy doesn’t work. That’s why OUR way is much better than democracy. 🤔

I had a choice of either to get the vaccine or lose my job… now 2023 I am kicking myself in the ass cause most of my coworkers got a letter from a church stating they can’t get it due to their religion. 😑
I don’t know whether I regret the vaccine or not
This was the same here in the UK at one point. Care home staff and nurses had to have it as a mandatory vaccine (alongside the other medical tests such as Hepatitis B/C, HIV etc). They also threaten staff to get the flu jab (which they masquerade as get jabbed or get fired)

Now they are CRYING for nursing staff after dismissing them all.

Some of the divide is just human nature but I also think that not only do some groups inside the US want to see us divided but other countries want to see that also and are actively trying to divide us. That way they can point at the division and chaos in the US and say “See? Democracy doesn’t work. That’s why OUR way is much better than democracy. 🤔
There’s a saying in my native language: ‘de een zijn dood is de ander zijn brood’. It loosely translates to ‘the death of one, is the bread of another. It is used when there is a case of somebody profiting from somebody else’s misfortune. That’s why (universal) education is important. To teach people to look at the bigger picture and to teach them to be able to contextualize and think in long term solutions i.e. the importance of science and critical thinking skills. Always follow the evidence by means of empirical research.
That’s the reason why a lack of critical thinking skills and the highest number of anti-vaxxers are found among the religious, the deprived and the destitute and the conservative and that’s why a greater degree of economic egalitarianism through progressive taxation, or income redistribution, or even property redistribution and universal education, are important to counter the spread of misinformation and people preying on the poor and the vulnerable. There are always people looking to politicize, manipulate and distort information for their own ends. We’ve seen this disgusting behaviour with Trump and with other right-wing and conservative populist politicians.

To be fair about it, tho, that's everything anymore, unfortunately.
O entirely.

I agree The divide produces no good and sadly makes us look like a joke and leaves us vulnerable.