Campy

Status
Not open for further replies.
but how does a pedophile realize there is something wrong, unless they acted on it??? which can be as lil' as something as looking at children inappropriately, which is still acting on their criminal illness...

some sort of action had to has occurred first before theyre able to become self aware, which is often brought on by guilt & it's guilt that teaches us that an action we made is wrong to begin with...

i'm just sayingggg, seems kind of impossible to me for a pedophile to come to that acknowledgment without having done something inexcusably wrong first 🤷🏼‍♀️

maybe @Camp Real will has one of these realizations too after this, & seek help outside the internet
I'm not sure, probably the same way I realized I like ass more than blobs? You just know, but I'm thankful some know it's wrong and don't try to justify it so they can feed their cravings.

Many of them do seem to think there's no problem and it's a societal issue that is wrong (look at the excuses priests use). Those people cannot be rehabilitated. It's a lot like narcissism where they don't see it and think there's nothing wrong which is why narcissism was once thought to be rare because less than 3% of people get diagnosed with it. You can't get a mental diagnosis if you don't set one up, which would require one to step outside the box and evaluate yourself.

Many of them do seem to think there's no problem and it's a societal issue that is wrong (look at the excuses priests use). Those people cannot be rehabilitated. It's a lot like narcissism where they don't see it and think there's nothing wrong which is why narcissism was once thought to be rare because less than 3% of people get diagnosed with it. You can't get a mental diagnosis if you don't set one up, which would require one to step outside the box and evaluate yourself.

i think it's exactly why it should be treated as a crime, & why prison is the only rational end game for them...

i don't think they necessarily should all be put to death though, unless their actions too lead to the death or maiming of a child, but they certainly shouldn't be given the same respect as someone with schizophrenia either...

I'm not sure, probably the same way I realized I like ass more than blobs? You just know, but I'm thankful some know it's wrong and don't try to justify it so they can feed their cravings.

i understand ur logic, bc ive always known i was a lesbian; but that didn't become absolutely clear until after having sexual encounters with other girls well into high school...

that same logic must be applied to pedophiles too, sure they may always know, but i can't imagine that becomes absolutely clear to them until after having even the most insignificant sexual, lewd, or inappropriate encounter with a child - be it in person or online... which is criminal

the key difference being it seems that they either feel so guilty about it that they seek help, or they play mental gymnastics & justify their perversions like @Camp Real does & become repeat offenders beyond being helped...

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. Having to explain why paedophilia is wrong and is inexcusable because some class it as a mental illness rather than a sick obsession.

no wonder the world is fukd

And that's why I didn't wanna bring that up originally lol. There's more nuance to the situation than "pedos bad they should die".
Correct but you agree that it’s a mental illness. Pretty sure 99.9% of a socially anxious person wouldn’t just decide one day to go out and lust for their desire due to mental illness like a nonce would. Assuming paedophilia is a “mental illness” - who use that category to defend their actions which always seem to somehow supersede the victim.

They know what they’re doing.

It’s down to personal opinion.

Correct but you agree that it’s a mental illness. Pretty sure 99.9% of a socially anxious person wouldn’t just decide one day to go out and lust for their desire due to mental illness like a nonce would. Assuming paedophilia is a “mental illness” - who use that category to defend their actions which always seem to somehow supersede the victim.

They know what they’re doing.
You don't understand. I'm talking about a situation where there is no victim, and the pedo does not hurt anyone.

Jesus Christ. Having to explain why paedophilia is wrong and is inexcusable because some class it as a mental illness rather than a sick obsession.

no wonder the world is fukd
Nobody is saying it isn't wrong least of all @Radiation. It's classed as a psychiatric disorder so yes, it is a mental illness.

What @Radiation is saying is that there are some paedophiles that recognise that they have an attraction to children and seek help to prevent themselves from acting on their attraction before they commit any criminal offences. That has to be a good thing no matter how repugnant the condition is. They're still a paedophile but hopefully one that never commits any offences. Society should be encouraging this.

Nobody is saying it isn't wrong least of all @Radiation. It's classed as a psychiatric disorder so yes, it is a mental illness.

What @Radiation is saying is that there are some paedophiles that recognise that they have an attraction to children and seek help to prevent themselves from acting on their attraction before they commit any criminal offences. That has to be a good thing no matter how repugnant the condition is. They're still a paedophile but hopefully one that never commits any offences. Society should be encouraging this.

inexcusable,

bc wat we're saying is that they couldn't develop that self awareness without already having acted on those thoughts in some shape or form;

regardless of how minor or major that action itself was, an action occurred which made them feel enough guilt for them to acknowledge that theyre sick in the head & need help...

so for a pedophile to even come to terms with being a pedophile they had to has committed a crime first bc the act that would directly cause them to make that self realization is in itself criminal, & regardless of circumstance should be treated accordingly;

treatment starts with admittance, & some action had to play a variable in that which in this case is a criminal action; rather than a mental breakdown of sorts that leads to simple hospitalization 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Camp Real can't get help, or be helped bc he's so deep in denial that he doesn't see anything wrong with it...

so if u want to call it an illness, call it for exactly the kind of illness it is, an illness of the criminally insane 👈🏼

...bc it's never victimless...

Last edited:
Look at these frustrated dumbass criminals above. Some even juvenile criminals lol.
Wait, did you just call me a ‘juvenile criminal’ because I told you child marriage is not ok under any circumstances? Wow. Just … wow. You truly are unaware of how bad you sound.

I’ve seen you debate on main screen of Gen Chat that men need to take young brides in order to train them to be ‘good, obedient and faithful Christian women’. This sounds more like brainwashing them into corrupt servitude to the rest of us.

This is why I find the church and Christian faith to be repugnant and dangerous. These are the sorts of people that think it’s ok for church leaders and elders to abuse children ‘because they’re being taught’. It’s repulsive.

The fact that people look the other way on this chat and think it’s ok, or just a misunderstanding or they don’t really mean it that way, or whatever it is that makes this person be able to hang around here like a horrible stank, makes me sick.

inexcusable,

bc wat we're saying is that they couldn't develop that self awareness without already having acted on those thoughts in some shape or form;

regardless of how minor or major that action itself was, an action occurred which made them feel enough guilt for them to acknowledge that theyre sick in the head & need help...

so for a pedophile to even come to terms with being a pedophile they had to has committed a crime first bc the act that would directly cause them to make that self realization is in itself criminal, & regardless of circumstance should be treated accordingly;

treatment starts with admittance, & some action had to play a variable in that which in this case is a criminal action; rather than a mental breakdown of sorts that leads to simple hospitalization 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Camp Real can't get help, or be helped bc he's so deep in denial that he doesn't see anything wrong with it...

so if u want to call it an illness, call it for exactly the kind of illness it is, an illness of the criminally insane 👈🏼

...bc it's never victimless...
So you're saying that a person can't realise they have an issue without first acting on that issue? Rubbish. You're either trolling or ignorant and having seen your previous stuff I'm going with trolling.

Let's be clear on this. I'm not defending paedophiles. They're repugnant and I have to deal with them on a regular basis as a Kids Chat mod. I'm not defending Camp whateverhecallshimself either. He's a repugnant person. BUT if there's a way to head off that behaviour without any children being affected, and some paedophiles want to seek that out to prevent themselves from offending, then society should be actively encouraging it.

So you're saying that a person can't realise they have an issue without first acting on that issue? Rubbish. You're either trolling or ignorant and having seen your previous stuff I'm going with trolling.

Let's be clear on this. I'm not defending paedophiles. They're repugnant and I have to deal with them on a regular basis as a Kids Chat mod. I'm not defending Camp whateverhecallshimself either. He's a repugnant person. BUT if there's a way to head off that behaviour without any children being affected, and some paedophiles want to seek that out to prevent themselves from offending, then society should be actively encouraging it.

no, neither;

(((i dont even know wat trolling is, so)))

i just can't fathom how it just randomly dawns on someone; *omg im a pedophile i need help* without at least even looking at children inappropriately first...

maybe u like giving ppl the benefit of the doubt, but that's foolish to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

p.s; not saying u or @Radiation are defending campy or pedophiles as a whole, even though that was the initial impression i got...

no, neither;

i just can't fathom how it just randomly dawns on someone; *omg im a pedophile i need help* without at least even looking at children inappropriately first...

maybe u like giving ppl the benefit of the doubt, but that's foolish to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

p.s; not saying u or @Radiation are defending campy or pedophiles as a whole, even though that was the initial impression i got...

Because you "can't fathom it" doesn't make it so.

Because you "can't fathom it" doesn't make it so.

tyler-durden-brad-pitt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.