Campy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an illness that should be put to death for if it's acted on...

Not all mentally ill people commit heinous crimes?

there has never been a pedophile that hasn't acted on their so-called illness,

whether that means sexually assaulting children, looking at images of children being assaulted sexually, talking to teenagers in chatrooms, or grooming minors on the internet, & abusing them in the house of god; they are always acting on their illness...

& that's precisely why if it is to be an illness, its an illness of the criminally insane...

How can you know this?

the same way i know that someone who is transgender always acts on their illness of, gender & body dysmorphia...

they arent aware that theyre pedophiles until they act on it & either continue to act on it, or feel so guilty about acting on it that they seek help which often always leads to criminal prosecution...

bc those actions are a crime regardless of how u or anyone else want to perceive it 🤷🏼‍♀️

hence illness of the criminally insane...

What if they seek help without ever acting on it? I know there have been cases of it.

how do they even know theyre a pedophile unless theyre acting on it???

there must has been some sort of event that took place involving them with children that triggered the realization that they are pedophile scum...

whether that's doing something physically with children, or looking at unsavory images of them, something along these lines had to has taken place for them to realize there is something wrong with them before they can seek help for it...

& u cant rehabilitate a pedophile no more than u can rehabilitate someone that is transgender...

They realize they have an attraction to children and seek help but they never abused anyone?

how do they realize they has that attraction unless they find themselves doing something sexual involving children?? they don't has to physically abuse someone themselves, but that clearlys means they were looking at children in such a way that is criminal in nature...

why are u defending this??

how do they realize they has that attraction unless they find themselves doing something sexual involving children?? they don't has to physically abuse someone themselves, but that clearlys means they were looking at children in such a way that is criminal in nature...

why are u defending this??
Feeling an attraction in itself isn't a crime even if it is disgusting. Abusing a child or using/possessing illegal material is.

The line needs to be drawn, especially if you're suggesting a death penalty.

Feeling an attraction in itself isn't a crime even if it is disgusting. Abusing a child or using/possessing illegal material is.

The line needs to be drawn, especially if you're suggesting a death penalty.

oh in this case it's absolutely a crime,

just like how someone realizes theyre a homosexual, they has to had seen someone of the same sex in a lewd way in order to come to that realization; & a pedophile realizing theyre attracted to children clearlys follows the same principal, which therefore makes that attraction a crime...

there is no justifying or normalizing pedophilia, & anyone who has those kinds of thoughts are criminally insane just like serial killers...

Last edited:

just like how someone realizes theyre a homosexual, they has to had seen someone of the same sex in a lewd way in order to come to that realization; & a pedophile realizing theyre attracted to children clearlys follows the same principal, which therefore makes that attraction a crime...
Again. Feeling an attraction in itself isn't a crime even if it is disgusting. Abusing a child or using/possessing illegal material is.
there is no justifying or normalizing pedophilia, & anyone who has those kinds of thoughts are criminally insane just like serial killers...
Criminally insane? Maybe. But if a criminally insane would-be serial killer seeks help and never kills anyone, should they face the same punishment as someone who does commit murder?

Same goes here.

Well what you shared on screenshot I already wrote above, you fool. This is the reason you should go study and be educated instead of being cognitively dysfunctional here wasting resources.

You are literally calling people who are respected among millions pedos like a stupid fool. First of all I never said it is ok to be pedo in fact I called it a mental illness , secondly I said they were married at those ages and I didn't support it either. Also there is a huge difference between marriage and pedophilia, these are all different terms which only uneducated ******** don't get.

Also if you your dumb brain needs more explanation, I put a question mark there. And said we need to evaluate and not judge based on assumptions. Which is a truth universally.

So I just proved you are a liar and also a misinformation rumor spreader. Get off your nonsense already. No more talk on these crappy logics from a man child or a spoilt random kid on this site please. Let someone talk who is mentally stable.

Truth always wins, no matter how much you want to distort it ✝️❤️
Many things existed back then that were morally acceptable. R*pe, murder, was the staple of any invasion and not seen as a war crime. People were enslaved, stripped of their identity.

It's pedophilia and it shouldn't be looked at as being ok because society was different back them. Child marriage was only used to satisfy pedophiles. Grooming them to use them as an asset and have full control over them even if they were in power.

Ffs, there's plenty of awful things in the Old and New Testament that as a fellow Christian, I find disturbing and would never feel it's okay because it's a part of my religious background. Prime example is homosexuality and the way women are viewed. All female scriptures were disposed of despite them being older than what the Roman's wrote after the death of Jesus. Why? Because they didn't want women to have influence in anything.

Again. Feeling an attraction in itself isn't a crime even if it is disgusting. Abusing a child or using/possessing illegal material is.

Criminally insane? Maybe. But if a criminally insane would-be serial killer seeks help and never kills anyone, should they face the same punishment as someone who does commit murder?

Same goes here.

No, he's right and it's not something many people want to bring up because it's a sensitive topic and people think it's pedo enabling. There's a documentary about it and they do exist. There's pedos who have their behaviors under control but don't act on it. They shouldnt be harassed but how do you monitor them without violating theor privacy?

There really should be studies into how fetishes develop at a young age and how to prevent them. You're not born a sexual deviant, it's something you learn and develop, same thing with pedophilia.

Right now, there's no solution to the problem and prison doesn't work. Something needs to be done. I don't think there will be a cure. You can't really rehabilitate them once they act on their desires.

that attraction only comes to fruition & realization after either abusing a child, or using/possessing illegal content involving children...

no one just wakes up suddenly & it dawns on them; *i'm a pedophile, i need help* unless they already acted on it, & now feel guilty because of it...

i'm sorry, but there is no way youre going to convince me to be sympathetic with, or even have a lick of empathy for ppl that are criminally insane; that in, & of itself is crazy to me...

so frankly i'm done having this silly conversation with u my boy(s)... 🐦‍⬛

i can't believe i'm even having this conversation, & i wont have it anymore this is silly 🤦🏼‍♀️
No, he's right and it's not something many people want to bring up because it's a sensitive topic and people think it's pedo enabling. There's a documentary about it and they do exist. There's pedos who have their behaviors under control but don't act on it. They shouldnt be harassed but how do you monitor them without violating theor privacy?

There really should be studies into how fetishes develop at a young age and how to prevent them. You're not born a sexual deviant, it's something you learn and develop, same thing with pedophilia.

Right now, there's no solution to the problem and prison doesn't work. Something needs to be done. I don't think there will be a cure. You can't really rehabilitate them once they act on their desires.

Assuming your screenshots are real then he has acted on those desires which isn't acceptable.

i only provided one screen shot, plus the ones of the things he was saying in main (which i reported, & it was acted on);

the ones in the OP aren't mine...

at least we agree that his behavior isnt excusable, thats enough for me :)

so @Radiation / @Boba Fett,

@Camp Real's behavior is totally fine because he's mentally ill, & is severely indoctrinated by his twisted beliefs???

i think u guys has lost ur minds
No that's not what we said or at least me. I'm saying generally there are pedos who get help after acknowledging something is wrong and don't act on their desires. Sort of like schizophrenic people or anyone with mental disabilities/disorders handle their problems. They don't justify it, they look for help. Camp is justifying pedophilia that happened historically which is wrong and odd to do.

No that's not what we said or at least me. I'm saying generally there are pedos who get help after acknowledging something is wrong and don't act on their desires. Sort of like schizophrenic people or anyone with mental disabilities/disorders handle their problems.

but how does a pedophile realize there is something wrong, unless they acted on it??? which can be as lil' as something as looking at or talking (like on a chatroom) to children inappropriately, which is still acting on their criminal illness...

some sort of action had to has occurred first before theyre able to become self aware & seek help, which is often brought on by guilt & it's guilt that teaches us that an action we made is wrong to begin with...

i'm just sayingggg, seems kind of impossible to me for a pedophile to come to that acknowledgment without having done something inexcusably wrong first 🤷🏼‍♀️

maybe @Camp Real will has one of these realizations too after this, & seek help outside the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.