Corrupt a wish

You wish is granted. But when you sleep you have very terrible dreams, and very terrible nightmares while you are sleeping. You toss and turn like no tomorrow.

Lots of wishes for me today. I feel like saying more than one wish today. Just because!

I wish I could have a house in all 50 states of America. So that means 50 different houses in the USA all each state. All over!
I wish I could live all over the world.
I wish I had heaps of money.
I wish I could live in every single county for one full year.
I wish I was a popular famous singer.

Have a great day. :) All smiles!

You wish is granted. But when you sleep you have very terrible dreams, and very terrible nightmares while you are sleeping. You toss and turn like no tomorrow.

Lots of wishes for me today. I feel like saying more than one wish today. Just because!

I wish I could have a house in all 50 states of America. So that means 50 different houses in the USA all each state. All over!
I wish I could live all over the world.
I wish I had heaps of money.
I wish I could live in every single county for one full year.
I wish I was a popular famous singer.

Have a great day. :) All smiles!
And to be cancer free ????πŸ€— @Princessa

Wished is granted, but nothing will ever be less expensive for you in your lifetime. You have to pay for the most expensive phone every time you buy a brand-new phone at the store or online. YOU will never get a break. It will never be less expensive for you. Everyone else will get a less expensive phone for Christmas and you cannot have one. LOL!