Do u agree dark clothin is very depressin

It wouldnt hurt for your friend to incoorporate other colors into current wordrove. Those colors are good but depending on how your friend is wearing and accesorising them is another factor

like chelle said i wear a lot of black but it has nothing to do with my mood? i don't think wearing color suits my skin tone and i hate the way i look in it. i have this hot pink skirt i wear occasionally but i'll wear a black top, black tights and black shoes with it and that's the extent of me wearing color lol.

i do like bright makeups though, which is weird.

Yeah

Yeah

I'm sure it's nothing. but wish she'd get over it. She wears it from head to toe...is a very unhappy person. I've tried cheering her up. But she's chosen what she wants..and how she wants to live in life. Gotta respect it...

like chelle said i wear a lot of black but it has nothing to do with my mood? i don't think wearing color suits my skin tone and i hate the way i look in it. i have this hot pink skirt i wear occasionally but i'll wear a black top, black tights and black shoes with it and that's the extent of me wearing color lol.

i do like bright makeups though, which is weird.

Those colours are just fine, but having some other colours with them would be better ex. Black pants and a red shirt, brown pants/shirt and a green shirt, grey shirt and red/white/blue pants.

They are somewhat depressing alone, though. Some people just like those ones alone.
Also, depends what is the person's hair colour; Is it dyed, "normal", black, etc...

Even blonde haired people can make colourless colours depressing, though.
Ok colours, I like wearing some black myself.

Yeah, the colors you wear don't really symbolize moods imo.
Some people look "depressed" if they're wearing like, all black with chains and
broken heart jewelry and ****, obviously trying to go for an "emo" or "goth" look.

But I wear black all the time, I love the way it looks on me.
'Doesn't mean I'm depressed, just means I like the way I look in it.

Well I think its not that depressing I mean a lot of people like me like dark colors its becuz it makes us feel comfortable than bright color.

I think it's depressing if you don't doll it up with other colours. As far as I can tell tho, it seems to be certain ultra goth/punk/emo people who do that.

And back in the day, I used to laugh cos people in my school used to think you had turned goth if you wore something black. I remember this stupid girl who wore red trousers and a white t shirt one day at school (I remember cos she was slagging me off.) then the next day, she wore black trousers and a black tank top (I also remember cos I nearly wore the same thing but choose a blue tank top instead) and she was like *oh now I'm a goth and I only ever wear black.*

You also have to remember that people wear black at funerals, so that's the most likely association with wearing black clothes all over.

Not dark clothes alone, but black clothes.
When people have say a black shirt on, with light jeans or something, that's okay.
But it's depressing to see someone always wear black clothes
or always dark clothes together,
like the people who wear black jeans
with a black shirt and black sneakers, maybe even have black hair.​
What the hell is wrong with black hair?