Do u agree dark clothin is very depressin

Sassy Hot Topic GIF by SpoopyDrws

I believe that black clothing is just a color and it does not depict anything about the person wearing it. Some people may associate black clothing with being "emo" or depressed, but that is a stereotype that does not reflect reality. Black clothing can be worn for various reasons, such as personal preference, fashion, or comfort. It does not necessarily mean that the person is unhappy or has a negative outlook on life.

For example, I have a black t-shirt with astronauts on it. I like this shirt because it shows my interest in space and science. It does not mean that I am depressed or that I have no hope for the future. I think that the meaning of a shirt depends on the design and the message, not the color. Black clothing can be fun, creative, and expressive, just like any other color.

Therefore, I think that people should not judge others based on color of their clothing. Black clothing is just a color and it does not depict anything about the person's personality or mood. It's just people's choices, preferences, and stereotypes I guess. Hard to say, you know?

Depends actually. Completely black clothes without any special bright accessories will probably look a little depressing.
I read some Lord And Taylor reviews here and people actually love black clothes in general , all you need just to add couple of extra details to the whole look. Bright shoes with the black dress will probably make you look elegant and stylish.

Last edited: