Do u agree dark clothin is very depressin

Well I honestly prefer bright pretty colors, but dark colors look better on me, they slim me down. But dark clothing looks good on certain people. Like, people with light colored hair. It brings out the beauty of their hair. My sister has beautiful natural blond hair, and she wears lots of blacks, dark blues, and browns, and it brings out the beauty of her blond hair. :)

I don't find it all depressing. I guess it all depends on the context. A person could wear a full black suit to a funeral or to a party. In both contexts the person will also give out two very different personalities. So for me, it's not the clothing that is depressing or not, it's whether the person or situation at hand that seems depressing.

I like black clothing very much, especially black dresses.
View attachment 480379from dailyshop,
image1l.jpg
from asos
& from forever21.....etc.All these set my figure off to the best. Black doesn't show your depressed mood, but show your ***y body. That's why I love it best. Sometimes I wear bright color clothing. I feel a bit odd.

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WEARS NOTHING BUT BROWN, BLACK, & GRAY...DOESN'T LIKE BRIGHT COLORS AT ALL. SEEMS TOO DEPRESSING FOR ME. WHAT DO U THINK????:dontknow:

I think that you're more depressing to him than his clothes. Let your friend be himself/herself and go buy an orange pair of knickers. With respect, welcome to CAF. Enjoy yourself.

I'm sure you're a very caring friend and hope the best for you as well as your friend. Have a great evening and have fun here at Forums.

Respectfully,

Boomerang.

Last edited: