DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL !

There have been tons of similar photos of Trump. I don't see the big deal in the photo. It really is a slippery slope these inditements are treading on. This gives prudence/precedence for future Presidents to use the Power of the DOJ to prosecute political rivals. I would more understand if it had been conducted properly and the laws applied equally to all parties.
3/17 Hunter admits to Laptop
3/18 Trump indictment news
6/8 FBI doc alleges Biden bribe
6/9 Trump indicted
7/26 Hunter plea deal collapses
7/27 Trump indicted
7/31 Devon Archer testifies
8/1 Trump indicted.
Just to name a few. Coincidence?

:rolleyes: Geeezus Dahling .. I Expected More From Someone I Thought Had A Rationale Mind ....

What Else Ya Got .. Jewish Made Space Lasers Are Causing All The Fires Out West ? :rolleyes:

Perhaps The Lizard People Are Behind All This COVFEFE .. :rolleyes:

Oh I Know It's The "Deep State" Que Up Scary Horror Movie Music :rolleyes:

Serenity You Could Try Reading Tea Leaves ... Or Perhaps It's All In The Stars My Dear ... Trump's Sign "Feces" Is In Retrograde :rolleyes:

In Every Presidential Administration The Opposing Political Party Is Always Sniffing Around For Something

To Accuse The Administration Of .. What Trump Did Was Glaringly, Blatantly, And So Obviously Criminal ..

And That He Lied About It All And His Cult Of Followers Believed Him Is Frightening

You Keep Telling People To "Educate Yourself" .... Perhaps That Tis Exactly What YOU Should Do Dahling .. Now Tisn't Tit :cool:

FYI Trump never spent time in a cell. He took his intake and was released on a $200K bond.
Hang Out For Awhile Dahling :cool: The Party is About To Get Started And It's Gonna Rock Da House ....

Fani Ain't Phuckin Around .. Know Wut Am Sayin .....

The Donald Is About To Git His Orange Ass Handed To Him On A Silver Fulton County Platter

And When The Guards Walk Donnie Boy To His Cell .. They Gonna Yell Out .. "DUMB PHUCK WALKIN !"

Prison Jail GIF by Yevbel
Bored The Virginian GIF by GritTV
Look Out Black Lives Matter GIF by Barbara Pozzi
fox tv GIF by Prison Break
music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga
Arrested Development Mistake GIF

Serenity Dahling ... No Matter Who You Are, You Must Respect The Law. "Justice Is Blind"

I Beg To Differ Dahling ... It Is "Happening" .... Fani Willis Is Very Meticulous About Her Work And She Is Fulton County Not The DOJ

And The Defense's Argument That The DOJ Has Been Politically Weaponized Is Not Only A Lie But A Weak And Pathetic Lie At That ...

A President Of The United States Of America Violated The Law And Is Being Held Legally Accountable .. That's How The Law Works ....

A Former President Actually Resigned From Office Due To The Threat Of Legal Prosecution .. He Got A Pardon ...

His Name Was Diick Somebody .. Tricky Diick They Called Him And He Actually Was A Real Smart Lawyer Too .....

Trump ISN'T ...He Could Have Ignored Stormy And Not Paid Her Off Could Have Simply Given Back The INTEL Documents To The US Govt

Could Have Accepted The Results Of The 2020 Election Which Was Valid And He Knows It

Could Have Gone Home To Mar A Lago After Losing Instead He Committed Sedition Through Insurrection

And Made History As The Most Criminally Corrupt American President In History ... TRUMP DID ALL THAT .. Not The DOJ ...

The DOJ Is Doing What It Was Designed To Do ....

"The Department Of Justice Enforces Federal Laws, Seeks Just Punishment For The Guilty,

And Ensures The Fair And Impartial Administration Of Justice"
Sometimes its better to understand than to be understood. Read to understand not to rebuttal. But you know what. When you just have to be correct you'll stretch and twist what has been said to fit your narrative and understanding. I think it was Mark Twain that said No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot or something along those lines. If you feel that the Justice Department hasn't been politically weaponized you find yourself in the minority.

:rolleyes: Geeezus Dahling .. I Expected More From Someone I Thought Had A Rationale Mind ....

What Else Ya Got .. Jewish Made Space Lasers Are Causing All The Fires Out West ? :rolleyes:

Perhaps The Lizard People Are Behind All This COVFEFE .. :rolleyes:

Oh I Know It's The "Deep State" Que Up Scary Horror Movie Music :rolleyes:

Serenity You Could Try Reading Tea Leaves ... Or Perhaps It's All In The Stars My Dear ... Trump's Sign "Feces" Is In Retrograde :rolleyes:

In Every Presidential Administration The Opposing Political Party Is Always Sniffing Around For Something

To Accuse The Administration Of .. What Trump Did Was Glaringly, Blatantly, And So Obviously Criminal ..

And That He Lied About It All And His Cult Of Followers Believed Him Is Frightening

You Keep Telling People To "Educate Yourself" .... Perhaps That Tis Exactly What YOU Should Do Dahling .. Now Tisn't Tit :cool:
These are known FACTS not opinions. FACTS. You don't like D J Trump I get that. sure. That does not excuse the disgusting behavior by anyone else. If you can't see ALL the corruption you see none or only what you wish to see. Its really that simple. Show Proof that one of those listed are false and I'll concede.
Hunter admits to Laptop
FBI doc alleges Biden bribe
Hunter plea deal collapses
Devon Archer testifies

Hang Out For Awhile Dahling :cool: The Party is About To Get Started And It's Gonna Rock Da House ....

Fani Ain't Phuckin Around .. Know Wut Am Sayin .....

The Donald Is About To Git His Orange Ass Handed To Him On A Silver Fulton County Platter

And When The Guards Walk Donnie Boy To His Cell .. They Gonna Yell Out .. "DUMB PHUCK WALKIN !"

Prison Jail GIF by Yevbel
Bored The Virginian GIF by GritTV
Look Out Black Lives Matter GIF by Barbara Pozzi
fox tv GIF by Prison Break
music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga
Arrested Development Mistake GIF
Trump has the money and ability to tie this up in courts for YEARS. He will be out on bond the entire trial. He may die while on trial. The Billionaires rarely go to jail. That's just how the world we live in is.

Trump has the money and ability to tie this up in courts for YEARS. He will be out on bond the entire trial. He may die while on trial. The Billionaires rarely go to jail. That's just how the world we live in is.
He has 91+ counts considered Georgias case might go to trial this October idk lol.

@little cindy lou who There is a point when the law is not applied equally. There is a point when the DOJ is weaponized politically. It time to let the DOJ do what its suppose to do and have a blind eye and apply all laws equally and that is not happening.

Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell had a journal. The names of visitors are known. Please do yourself a small favor and before you comment try and do just a smidgen of research. You already look like an idiot. Why erase doubt?

There have been tons of similar photos of Trump. I don't see the big deal in the photo. It really is a slippery slope these inditements are treading on. This gives prudence/precedence for future Presidents to use the Power of the DOJ to prosecute political rivals. I would more understand if it had been conducted properly and the laws applied equally to all parties.
3/17 Hunter admits to Laptop
3/18 Trump indictment news
6/8 FBI doc alleges Biden bribe
6/9 Trump indicted
7/26 Hunter plea deal collapses
7/27 Trump indicted
7/31 Devon Archer testifies
8/1 Trump indicted.
Just to name a few. Coincidence?
The problem with the idea that future presidents will use the DOJ against political rivals; as I see it. I only see the Democrat Party doing this. The Republican Party has never been even remotely good at sticking anything to any degree for any reason to a Democrat, where as the Democrat Party can literally make up a lie and have it stick.

How many more bashing Donald Trump threads do you really need? We all know how much you hate him. Give it up! Dang it! This is getting out of hand. One thread about Donald Trump should be enough. I have seen so many thread about bashing about Donald Trump. Get over yourself. Find something else better to talk about. You sound like a dang broken record to be honest. SMH! Just stop it! Really! Who cares? Just like Judge Judy says! Who cares! Good night! I do not feel well.

How many more bashing Donald Trump threads do you really need? We all know how much you hate him. Give it up! Dang it! This is getting out of hand. One thread about Donald Trump should be enough. I have seen so many thread about bashing about Donald Trump. Get over yourself. Find something else better to talk about. You sound like a dang broken record to be honest. SMH! Just stop it! Really! Who cares? Just like Judge Judy says! Who cares! Good night! I do not feel well.
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

Wait who are you? Most people on here are not familiar with midnightstar but I agree with your analogy.
@purplerose I have mad comments way long ago that were similar. midgnightstar was an older lady and the other one seems younger.
Was the fake daughter Twinkletoes? She was another nut job from the past.
Let me help you out please and thanks. It is made not mad. In one of your sentences. I am happy to be your English language coach. :) Have a lovely night and weekend.
I have no clue who is midnightstar is. I am me. I am the only and only Princessa. Thanks! Sick Pax said:
You are ignoring content by this member.
princessa = midnightstar

He has 91+ counts considered Georgias case might go to trial this October idk lol.
This is true but that's just how the judicial system works. Best thing Trump could do is not post bail and let America elect the first political prisoner as president. Let him sit in jail for a few months and see how Georgia likes its jail shut down with the secret service condoning it a secure area and clearing out all personnel. Look into 18 U.S.C. §§ 871, 879, 1751, 1752, and 3056(d), and 18 U.S.C. §§ 115, 351, and 2332b.

The problem with the idea that future presidents will use the DOJ against political rivals; as I see it. I only see the Democrat Party doing this. The Republican Party has never been even remotely good at sticking anything to any degree for any reason to a Democrat, where as the Democrat Party can literally make up a lie and have it stick.
Just because it hasn't happened in the past does not mean it will not happen in the future.

the real question should be how many more times is djt going to land himself in hot water with the authorities? and how much longer are people still going to believe him and preach and commit to vote for him... as long as he keeps doing it, the threads are not only valid but acceptable. a person seeking the appointment to the office of the president needs to not only be a law abiding citizen, but also have moral standings. nixon was lambasted by his own party for lesser offences. and he took it on the chin and did what was best for the office, even if he did hold onto and speak publicly his personal opinion.

who cares how many threads there are. this one is in EE. smartly placed/made here for peanut gallery comments as well as general chit chat about it all. no actual need to stay on topic or seriously debate any comments.

also you can give up that fake story that you have me on ignore. youd have to read my comments to have a reaction. and you have to physically click a button
tliJTQz.png