DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL !

I agree with you @Rachel_NY. Amen to that. Preach it gorgeous Rachel. Hugs! Have a blessed rest of the year in 2023. You're awesome!

All the best,
Princessa
Princessa Dahling ... Here .. Tea And Scones With Clotted Cream And Raspberry Jam .. Es Muy Delicioso ... So Listen .. Prinny Prin Prin

I Know You Love Life ...And I Would Trust You With My Grandchildren(whatever that means) .. But Taaa .. Hmmm .. Oye Mira Chica ..

Could You Please Do Me A Beeg Favor .. Por Fah Vor ... And ...
Family Shut Up GIF

It’s doubtful he’ll ever see in the inside of a jail. Most likely he will be on house arrest in one of his extravagant mansions. He’s too high priority and has too much valuable information to be in prison or jail. Could you imagine the information he could release or be physically threatened to release.

It’s doubtful he’ll ever see in the inside of a jail. Most likely he will be on house arrest in one of his extravagant mansions. He’s too high priority and has too much valuable information to be in prison or jail. Could you imagine the information he could release or be physically threatened to release.
In Every Jail Or Prison In The United States Of America There Is Safe Lodging Provided To Vulnerable Inmates

It's Called Protective Custody Unit .. PCU .. Or As The Hardened Convicts Call It .. "Punk City" ...

And FYI No Matter WHO Or WHAT You Are .. NO-ONE-IS-ABOVE-THE-LAW .. In The United States Of America

The Orange Criminal Outlaw Former "Shitty And Corrupt" President Of The United States (one term loser) IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW !

The Fact That Any Of This Is Actually Happening Is A Disgusting Insult To What The United States Of America Stands For ....

The Democratic Principals Of Individual Freedom The Rule Of Law And Justice For All ....

And It Is Sickening And Disgusting To See How One Narcissistic Sociopathic Pathological Liar Criminal Sex Offender

Can Manipulate Enough Of The American Populace To Believe His Lies And Support A Treasonous Traitorous Ex Criminal President

To Run Again On A Lie That is So Destructive To America It's Constitution It's Laws

And It's Honest Hard Working Law Abiding General Population

The Moral Of The Story Of "Donald J Trump And America" Is That NO-ONE-IS-ABOVE-THE-LAW ! ! !

More investigations, inditements, and charges have been brought against Trump than the entire list of people that had visited Epstein Island.

More investigations, inditements, and charges have been brought against Trump than the entire list of people that had visited Epstein Island.
And ? ... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Your Point Is ? .. Oh .. I See ... There Actually Is No Point .. As In .. Pointless ..

Meaning With Out A Point .. As In ... Zero .. Nuthin ... Nada ..... Zip Zing Nuttin

Lemme Help U Dahling .... A Giffy Pooh For U

Trump Epstein GIF
200.gif
Donald Trump Dancing GIF by MOODMAN
Donald Trump Alex Acosta GIF
Donald Trump Women GIF by INTO ACTION
200.gif

They're two different situations and with Epstein dead, it's kinda hard to do anything. Think of it as Isael Keyes the serial killer who killed himself in prison after being linked to a dozen killings. He was going to confess to every killing but the next day they found him dead, so nothing was done.

You can't compare this to that, two different things and it'd stupid. He committed crimes, he was also connected to Epstein and had multiple numbers to burner phones of his. I guess harping on Hillary wore out, had to find something else to deflect to.

@little cindy lou who There is a point when the law is not applied equally. There is a point when the DOJ is weaponized politically. It time to let the DOJ do what its suppose to do and have a blind eye and apply all laws equally and that is not happening.

They're two different situations and with Epstein dead, it's kinda hard to do anything. Think of it as Isael Keyes the serial killer who killed himself in prison after being linked to a dozen killings. He was going to confess to every killing but the next day they found him dead, so nothing was done.

You can't compare this to that, two different things and it'd stupid. He committed crimes, he was also connected to Epstein and had multiple numbers to burner phones of his. I guess harping on Hillary wore out, had to find something else to deflect to.
Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell had a journal. The names of visitors are known. Please do yourself a small favor and before you comment try and do just a smidgen of research. You already look like an idiot. Why erase doubt?

FYI Trump never spent time in a cell. He took his intake and was released on a $200K bond.
doesn't matter, the leftist are jizzing themselves at having a mug shot of Trump and are just going to go running up n down the streets jerking each other off waving giant pictures of his mug shot and scream that justice has been served or some other insane nonsense.

doesn't matter, the leftist are jizzing themselves at having a mug shot of Trump and are just going to go running up n down the streets jerking each other off waving giant pictures of his mug shot and scream that justice has been served or some other insane nonsense.
There have been tons of similar photos of Trump. I don't see the big deal in the photo. It really is a slippery slope these inditements are treading on. This gives prudence/precedence for future Presidents to use the Power of the DOJ to prosecute political rivals. I would more understand if it had been conducted properly and the laws applied equally to all parties.
3/17 Hunter admits to Laptop
3/18 Trump indictment news
6/8 FBI doc alleges Biden bribe
6/9 Trump indicted
7/26 Hunter plea deal collapses
7/27 Trump indicted
7/31 Devon Archer testifies
8/1 Trump indicted.
Just to name a few. Coincidence?

@little cindy lou who There is a point when the law is not applied equally. There is a point when the DOJ is weaponized politically. It time to let the DOJ do what its suppose to do and have a blind eye and apply all laws equally and that is not happening.
Serenity Dahling ... No Matter Who You Are, You Must Respect The Law. "Justice Is Blind"

I Beg To Differ Dahling ... It Is "Happening" .... Fani Willis Is Very Meticulous About Her Work And She Is Fulton County Not The DOJ

And The Defense's Argument That The DOJ Has Been Politically Weaponized Is Not Only A Lie But A Weak And Pathetic Lie At That ...

A President Of The United States Of America Violated The Law And Is Being Held Legally Accountable .. That's How The Law Works ....

A Former President Actually Resigned From Office Due To The Threat Of Legal Prosecution .. He Got A Pardon ...

His Name Was Diick Somebody .. Tricky Diick They Called Him And He Actually Was A Real Smart Lawyer Too .....

Trump ISN'T ...He Could Have Ignored Stormy And Not Paid Her Off Could Have Simply Given Back The INTEL Documents To The US Govt

Could Have Accepted The Results Of The 2020 Election Which Was Valid And He Knows It

Could Have Gone Home To Mar A Lago After Losing Instead He Committed Sedition Through Insurrection

And Made History As The Most Criminally Corrupt American President In History ... TRUMP DID ALL THAT .. Not The DOJ ...

The DOJ Is Doing What It Was Designed To Do ....

"The Department Of Justice Enforces Federal Laws, Seeks Just Punishment For The Guilty,

And Ensures The Fair And Impartial Administration Of Justice"