• Threading

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Laser (?)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Damien

Silver Member
2q3zml4.jpg

stop touching your eyebrows leave them alone literally no heterosexual man notices them or cares leave them alone

I get mine threaded for shaping and I fill them in with pencil but not to make them thicker than they already are, but to make them darker.

Last edited:
Because eyebrows can make or break a person imo. Some can make you look like a tranny, some can make you look like you have a unibrow, etc. It's like why do men even shave their facial hair? Or why do people get rid of pubic hair?

that is retarded a human being is not "made or broken" by a pair of eyebrows

here i stand, a broken man, eyebrows too bushy, kill me, i want to die, piss on my soul, kill my dog and feed it to my other dog and piss on its soul

I meant it can make a person appear less attractive than they actually might be.

Again, I'll go back to my facial hair/pubic hair example. Why do you shave your face and refuse to grow it out even slightly? Because it looks untidy according to you, right? Why do people shave/wax/whatever their pubic hair? Because they think it looks gross. So, women do it for a variety of reasons. I can't speak for them, but I know I do it because I can't stand the way ungroomed eyebrows look on women.

I meant it can make a person appear less attractive than they actually might be.

Again, I'll go back to my facial hair/pubic hair example. Why do you shave your face and refuse to grow it out even slightly? Because it looks untidy according to you, right? Why do people shave/wax/whatever their pubic hair? Because they think it looks gross. So, women do it for a variety of reasons. I can't speak for them, but I know I do it because I can't stand the way ungroomed eyebrows look on women.

so does modifying them, even moreso.

no because it itches, a physical annoyance.

so does modifying them, even moreso.

no because it itches, a physical annoyance.

Pubic hair doesn't itch initially, but people still wax/shave. Your point? It actually serves a purpose, but people get rid of the hair for cosmetic purposes. Invalid argument.

Pubic hair doesn't itch initially, but people still wax/shave. Your point? It actually serves a purpose, but people get rid of the hair for domestic purposes. Invalid argument.

i dont cut all my pubes off then draw them back on, please stick to the original topic please.

Eyebrows that are too skinny aren't always the result of overplucking. Plus, if they were, they would grow back and that person *should* have learnt their mistake.

Some people, especially with fair hair, have very thin or faint eyebrows. So there's pencils and stuff for helping fill them in. A good way of seeing this is to you tube *Pixiwoo* 2 sisters whom do various make up looks (like celebs, certain looks, showing off new makeup, etc). They have very faint eyebrows so they always have to fill them in. You see the difference.

However in the other extreme some people have very thick eyebrows and unibrows. Plucking and waxing helps take away the uni effect, and also to make their eyebrows neater and better shaped. As a girl you wouldn't wanna look like Charlie out of Busted (you may have to ****** who he is, and his eyebrows!).

Even though most girls do so much to their looks, doesn't always mean they are doing it ONLY to look more attractive to other people, or that they are unhappy with their looks. For example, I lightly pluck my eyebrows to make them slightly more arched, because I personally like them looking that way. Nor do I expect anyone to notice the small things I do to my looks, because it's my own personal novelty.

I don't hold it against men if they can't understand or appreciate it all.

p.s. and yes, some bad eyebrows will look like drawn on cartoon mickey mouse brows. That isn't the look that most girls aim for.

Last edited:
Eyebrows that are too skinny aren't always the result of overplucking. Plus, if they were, they would grow back and that person *should* have learnt their mistake.

Some people, especially with fair hair, have very thin or faint eyebrows. So there's pencils and stuff for helping fill them in. A good way of seeing this is to you tube *Pixiwoo* 2 sisters whom do various make up looks (like celebs, certain looks, showing off new makeup, etc). They have very faint eyebrows so they always have to fill them in. You see the difference.

However in the other extreme some people have very thick eyebrows and unibrows. Plucking and waxing helps take away the uni effect, and also to make their eyebrows neater and better shaped. As a girl you wouldn't wanna look like Charlie out of Busted (you may have to ****** who he is, and his eyebrows!).

Even though most girls do so much to their looks, doesn't always mean they are doing it ONLY to look more attractive to other people, or that they are unhappy with their looks. For example, I lightly pluck my eyebrows to make them slightly more arched, because I personally like them looking that way. Nor do I expect anyone to notice the small things I do to my looks, because it's my own personal novelty.

I don't hold it against men if they can't understand or appreciate it all.

p.s. and yes, some bad eyebrows will look like drawn on cartoon mickey mouse brows. That isn't the look that most girls aim for.

still havent answered why

I dont touch my eyebrows
they dont need it
they are perfectly shaped on their own
My husband always thought I waxed them lol
12 years together and he finally finds out I dont touch them :lol:

I dont touch my eyebrows
they dont need it
they are perfectly shaped on their own
My husband always thought I waxed them lol
12 years together and he finally finds out I dont touch them :lol:

exactly no one needs to touch eyebrows

exactly no one needs to touch eyebrows
yes some people do need to touch their eyebrows
Uni brows are not ok
Bushy brows not ok
sometimes you just need to thin them out a little
but those that wax theirs and then use pencil to make it look like eyebrows yuck

I only recent started plucking mine last year or so.
They don't really need much doing to them to be honest but I like to neaten them up.

Boyfriend can't tell the difference but I sure can, as can my mother and sister so.. :dontknow: