• Waxing

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Threading

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Laser (?)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
2q3zml4.jpg

stop touching your eyebrows leave them alone literally no heterosexual man notices them or cares leave them alone

The eyebrows frame the face .. they are very important !

I said I didn't understand. What part of that sentence eludes you Schopenhauer?

Oh and while you're at it, please tell us why culture has an effect on people's grooming of their eyebrows. Since you sound like you know.

I said I didn't understand. What part of that sentence eludes you Schopenhauer?

Oh and while you're at it, please tell us why culture has an effect on people's grooming of their eyebrows. Since you sound like you know.
It's the effect of causality. You make it sound like a new concept...

Damn, I thought you'd have a more in depth answer than that.

You could pretty much sum up any action of any person as a cultural effect. But alas, while I like shaping my brows, I'm not THAT interested in the brow habits of other people that much.

Damn, I thought you'd have a more in depth answer than that.

You could pretty much sum up any action of any person as a cultural effect. But alas, while I like shaping my brows, I'm not THAT interested in the brow habits of other people that much.
The definition of culture is a set of ideals. To describe it is just a waste of time.

Dealing with eyebrows that resemble those from Sesame Street characters, I can understand, but why bother removing the whole eyebrow?

More pain, more work, more chance of you end up looking stupid, and that defeats the perpose of them being there to protect your eyes.

like Chelle mine are threaded to give them shape. Then I pluck them pretty much everyday to keep the shape. Personally I feel more feminine and confident when they're a certain way. As others have said big bushy or monobrow is suckey our other halves may not notice but we do. I've often scrutanized other women's eyesbrows I think also if you do it right it accentautes the eyes a lot more.

I don't even bother with my... No guy I've dated cares... My husband never noticed when I got them shaped... Hell, he didn't notice if I got my hair done or anything... All he loved me for me...

Guys barely notice the little things.. Yes they don't want to get with an ugly girl, but if they're in love, they don't care. Only *******ual males would care about girl's eye brows... Hetero***ual don't care all... I think if they do care, they wouldn't like painted on or eyebrows that have been waxed to hell.. Lol... Natural and clean is always best no mater what. :)

Yeah, we don't even know why eyebrows exist so why keep them?
Btw, I've seen Sesame Street's eyebrows in Soviet politicians.

22352.jpg

In this case, you know what to do.

Last edited:
no heterosexual man notices them or cares leave them alone

Actually I notice...Well groomed eyebrows look good on any1 male or female....from my experience, threading is the way to go. It hurts the first time, but like most situations that cause pain, once you get used to it, it is not that bad. I believe people enjoy looking their best, and if it only costs 7 bucks to make your eyebrows more shapely and groomed then why not ?:hmm:

everyone's different. some people need grooming and some don't. i feel, personally, that if my eyebrows aren't shaped right or as dark as i need them to be then i look badly.

and that last picture, the girl's "eyebrows" are obviously fucked, unevenly drawn and there appears to be no hair. so it does matter, it can make or break your appearance imo. if she actually had hair on her brow line and if they were thicker and more defined then she could be quite attractive.

I pluck my eyebrows just too keep them looking neat. I never did get why some girls shave off their eyebrows completely though... National Geographic did just inform me that there are mites that live in our eyebrow hair follicles... maybe that's why? xD

₦icholas;4311831 said:
Actually I notice...Well groomed eyebrows look good on any1 male or female....from my experience, threading is the way to go. It hurts the first time, but like most situations that cause pain, once you get used to it, it is not that bad. I believe people enjoy looking their best, and if it only costs 7 bucks to make your eyebrows more shapely and groomed then why not ?:hmm:

He said heterosexual. :thumb: