Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Waxing

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Threading

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Laser (?)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
natural eyebrows are ***y, stop destroying ur natural beauty women!

private_eyes_are_watching_you_29.jpg

The eyebrow is an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye that follows the shape of the lower margin of the brow ridges of some mammals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to keep my eyebrows as neatly groomed as I do the rest of myself. It makes me feel good when I feel I look good.

Because as a girl, you don't want to look like this.
images

You want them to look neat, like this.

images

YES!!!!!! No guy is gonna wanna talk to a girl with a unibrow...I'm sorry but there's no way!!! I love when I get my eyebrows done. It's an amazing feeling to know I look great.

This may sound absolutely CRAZY, but maybe (just maybe) some things women do aren't actually about what men think at all. This is a lot to handle here, I know - revolutionary stuff, really. But it's not just about eyebrows, it's a debate that surrounds makeup and beauty in general.

Sure, there are some women who put on makeup because of decades of societal pressure (and seriously, who can blame them for being unable to shake that off?), but I know plenty of women, including me, who love beauty and fashion and do it for themselves and not for your male gaze. Sorry if I blew your mind.

I literally spend so much time looking at videos of eye makeup, I don't bother too much on my cheeks and such, I have freckles and I can't hide them >.>
But honestly, you don't have to do everything for the guys, it makes you feel good about yourself, and your confidence goes up.
And about the eyebrows, I get the waxed, eff the string it hurts more! I wax my eyebrows myself, in the end buying the equipment comes out being so much cheaper in the long run! I love doing my eyebrows, my eyes look clean and eye shadow looks awesome! (in my opinion) rather than someone who hasn't done their eyebrows.
Then again tho, there are some girls with the lucky gene who don't need to do there eyebrows and look gorgeous with the natural brows :)

An eyebrows can make a break you look like a tranny, some can make you look like you have a uni brow. It is like why do men even shave their facial hair. Or why do people get rid of public hair.

Seriously? We wouldn't do our brows if HETERO***UAL MEN didn't tell us to look good. It's pressure to be beautiful. You act like it's women's fault to make themselves "appealing to the eye". It's a form of a mating ritual, but that's another topic haha.

stop touching your eyebrows leave them alone literally no heterosexual man notices them or cares leave them alone

I watch a lot of vids too, on *******. MICHELLE PHAN!!!! :D I don't do makeup to make myself feel pretty, I don't feel like I have to cover what is natural. Makeup AGES your skin, that's why I only wear eye and lip makeup. GOOD makeup, not dollar store ****. I don't wear all that goopy caked on CRAP most women wear. What women don't know. from the looks of it, is the history of makeup. IT has ALWAYS been about beauty and standing. Look at tribal makeup, or Geisha's (PLZ for the love of all things that are Holy, do NOT get a Geisha confused with a **********. BIG DIFFERENCE) Makeup has been around since people figured out how to get the dyes from plants on their skin. :D

I literally spend so much time looking at videos of eye makeup, I don't bother too much on my cheeks and such, I have freckles and I can't hide them >.>
But honestly, you don't have to do everything for the guys, it makes you feel good about yourself, and your confidence goes up.
And about the eyebrows, I get the waxed, eff the string it hurts more! I wax my eyebrows myself, in the end buying the equipment comes out being so much cheaper in the long run! I love doing my eyebrows, my eyes look clean and eye shadow looks awesome! (in my opinion) rather than someone who hasn't done their eyebrows.
Then again tho, there are some girls with the lucky gene who don't need to do there eyebrows and look gorgeous with the natural brows :)

Oh my. ALL MY YES. :D

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

brb drawing on pubes.

tumblr_lj93ocnKAt1qgl8g0o1_400.jpg

Women wax/pluck untidy eyebrows...
women wax/pluck untidy beards...
women wax/pluck/bleach untidy mustaches...

Chances are... if a woman is over 20...
she's got a unibrow-mustache-beard... aka fullon man face.

Don't believe me? Go in the stores... check out the lady aisle... eyebrow/lip wax... they down mean the downstairs lips fellas...

also... we shave our legs... problem?
oh and sometimes toes... and arms... and backs... and stomachs... oh and armpits...

damn... if men don't care... I'm just going full on yeti.

YOLO.

Just sayin.;)

Seriously? We wouldn't do our brows if HETERO***UAL MEN didn't tell us to look good.

Explain to me why I take care of / draw on my eyebrows then since I really couldn't care less about hetero***ual men?

oh right. It's because I like the way it looks with my face and hair.
Anybody who is trying to change their looks to please anybody other than themselves is pathetic, in my opinion.