Forums updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I’m guessing that’s with the old system?

If they still delete threads, each member who commented on it will also see a decrease in messages, and reactions if there were any
I’m a bit confused now since you mentioned members seeing a decrease in messages: do you mean personal messages or comments in past topics on the relevant sub forums?

I’m unsure of what happens now with the cull factor. So I’m assuming you mean the public threads. It would be a decrease in posts, yes, but messages? Unless the forum has a system in place to remove x amount of posts from x many years ago to save bandwidth etc. again, I couldn’t be sure.

The only thread I can see I started was when I was Advice Forums Mod and did the thread from 2010/11 lol so when every thread has reached its capacity, I imagine CM decides (as I’ve seen him close threads) on the best interest for website.

I mean a lesser count of own messages. Usually shown on the profile, or in the member list
I’d put that down to privacy if they did. PM’s are there for a reason; don’t disclose anything in public forum as people will use it against you. Trust me I was 15 when I joined. 32 now 😏

CM will the members get something under their names like before we had the stars etc are the members going to get a member bar or something it looks so plain in my opinion.

Design some stars and tender it in to the CM. I think previously the stars were created by an image and customised to each user level but do not quote me.
You do it, I have enough to do.

We wanted to announce that we have officially updated the forums to a more faster version. There will be updates happening over the next several weeks.
real housewives nene GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.