Free Advice

Anyways, back on topic. How do I help Godzilla perfect his performance in VGC because so far, all I see is a grown man ranting in large paragraphs.

Anyways, back on topic. How do I help Godzilla perfect his performance in VGC because so far, all I see is a grown man ranting in large paragraphs.
Thank you for staying on topic. In order to help out Godzilla one must assign him adult responsibilities. His dad needs to get him a job, have him pay bills, pay for the internet he uses. This will build a strong character. He also needs to get some sort of counseling or therapy for his unhealthy obsession with fairy tale creatures. I can help him with that but the first step is to admit he has a problem.

You say stupid things, get called out then report people for holding you accountable for the dumb things you say. You've said ethnic/racial insults towards me, claimed I beat women, etc and just came back from a 15 year ban. Aren't you also permanently banned from college chat?
you sound like a crying whining wuss u got any cojones at all ? geeezus u whine like a lil girl ... u couldn't beat anyone up ..any woman could slap the green teeth outta flappin maw ....... and you sound pretty thick headed as in DENSE .

perma banned from college chat ..... hmmmm .. lemme think ... HA HA HA HA HA :ROFLMAO:

eating popcorn GIF

@Snacker I am having issues with a predator in VGC. I won’t say his name but let’s just call him Toast.

He has posted several nudes and tries to groom several minors, and the admin refuses to ban him. When I tried to prove what he did in forums I was banned.

What do I?

What do I?
have a tall frosty mug of shut the phuck up ... and dont be a mini modding old maid ...

ur not the mod or admin stfu and go empty the ash trays .

you gotta be a doosh askin the wannabe gangsta for advice ... that a-hole struts around in here strapped ...

just because you are ONLINE .. does not mean you HAVE to be a TOTAL diickhead 24-7

Last edited by a moderator:
@Snacker I am having issues with a predator in VGC. I won’t say his name but let’s just call him Toast.

He has posted several nudes and tries to groom several minors, and the admin refuses to ban him. When I tried to prove what he did in forums I was banned.

What do I?
Thank you for your question:

This is a very serious issue. Steps should be taken to resolve this problem. I will list my suggestions in order of escalation:
1. Tell toast to **** off
2. Report him to mods
3. Report him to room admin
4. Report him on forums
5. Street justice. Protect the kids at all means necessary even if it means taking the law into your own hands.

Chat room predators have no mercy on their victims and will continue to commit the crimes they commit as they receive no consequence. They are normally able to manipulate users and gaslight them to their advantage.

Chat room creeps will often post pics of their ass while looking back and smiling. Post pic of fat overweight thighs that belong to them. Will also creep on Asian women as they appear to have younger or “child like” facial features. It is very important that you document all of their chomo activities. And resolve the issue first at the lowest level, and with the mods. Then take matters into your own hands.

This is a very serious issue. Steps should be taken to resolve this problem. I will list my suggestions in order of escalation:
2. Report him to mods
4. Report him on forums
5. Street justice. Protect the kids at all means necessary even if it means taking the law into your own hands.

Chat room predators have no mercy on their victims and will continue to commit the crimes they commit as they receive no consequence. They are normally able to manipulate users and gaslight them to their advantage.

Chat room creeps will often post pics of their ass while looking back and smiling. Post pic of fat overweight thighs that belong to them. Will also creep on Asian women as they appear to have younger or “child like” facial features. It is very important that you document all of their chomo activities. And resolve the issue first at the lowest level, and with the mods. Then take matters into your own hands.

Got damn snacker! Thanks for the advice!!!

2. Report him to mods
4. Report him on forums

This reminds me of someone who got exposed in a thread yesterday.

I need advice on how to lose weight without having to drink a ton of water. Any advice for that?
Thank you for your question.

When I was in the military we used to send the fat bodies to the pork chop platoon where they would be placed on an extreme diet and exercise program to lose weight before graduation.(Ofcourse this would extend their time in boot camp). Your body is 60 percent water. You need water to flush out the toxins. However if you drink too much water you can die from an electrolyte imbalance. Here is a diet plan for you that will have you lose +10lbs in 3 days. 4 of those pounds will be water weight. If you continue this diet plan I’ve custom made for you for at least 1 month and add cardio and strength training. You will loose at least 25lbs in 1 month if not more.

I forgot to mention I’ve separated breakfast/lunch/dinner with a black line.