Free Advice

Thank you for your question.

When I was in the military we used to send the fat bodies to the pork chop platoon where they would be placed on an extreme diet and exercise program to lose weight before graduation.(Ofcourse this would extend their time in boot camp). Your body is 60 percent water. You need water to flush out the toxins. However if you drink too much water you can die from an electrolyte imbalance. Here is a diet plan for you that will have you lose +10lbs in 3 days. 4 of those pounds will be water weight. If you continue this diet plan I’ve custom made for you for at least 1 month and add cardio and strength training. You will loose at least 25lbs in 1 month if not more.

I forgot to mention I’ve separated breakfast/lunch/dinner with a black line.

Thank you for your advice. Is there anyway to substitute on some of these? I’m extremely picky. Tuna is a no go, and eggs and if that is cottage cheese that is also a no.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Thank you for your advice. Is there anyway to substitute on some of these? I’m extremely picky. Tuna is a no go, and eggs and if that is cottage cheese that is also a no.
Replace tuna with 3oz of any meat
Replace egg with half an avocado
Replace cottage cheese with 1 cup Greek yogurt(plain non fat) or 1/2 ricotta or mozzarella cheese.

I got reported for β€œbullying someone with cancer” all I did was disbelieve it. Welp

Then I got blocked then unblocked and welcomed back by the said person who reported me. πŸ§πŸ˜‚
well welcome back from your magical ban πŸ˜‚

This thread is about free advice. This thread is not bringing up stuff from the past and not bashing people and insulting people. I don't understand why people can't move on from the past and move forward. Some of what you guys say is so inappropriate. Like I said in the past if you can't say anything nice about me you don't need to bring up my name. If it can't be positive about me then don't say my name please and thank you. Please stay on topic. Stop the bullying, Stop the bashing, stop the harassing. If you can't say anything nice please don't say anything at all. Thank you. Have a wonderful morning and day Merry Christmas. Some of you just need to stop and leave me alone and leave other people alone and stop bullying people Stop attacking people stop insulting people Stop saying inappropriate things from the past Stop saying my name if it's not positive. Why so negative? This thread is about helping people and free advice not attacking them. I don't attack you and I don't I would never attack anyone. I don't bully people I don't bring people down I don't insult people I don't talk bad about people so stop talking bad about me and bringing up stuff from the past If you don't like me I can't help it but you don't need a bash me. It's very sad that you have so much hate, and you try to bring others down. This is not acceptable and It's very inappropriate. Oh and by the way I don't take drugs but thank you for telling the whole world that I do on here. I've never taken drugs and I never will. Nice try! I'm a guest here and I can be here if I want to. No one's going to tell me that I need to take a day off anytime I can come on here when I want to I'm welcome here to be here. Don't bully me. Don't threat me. Don't boss me around. And don't tell me that I can or can I come on this site. I come on here when I can and when I want to. Don't come at me and tell me when I can come on here and when I cannot come on chat ave. Don't ever tell me that I take a break on here. I'm a chatter here on Chat Avenue. No one will ever bring me down and no one tell me when I can come on here and come off Chat ave. I'm my own boss. You're a bully. No one will ever tell me what to do. I can take care of my own self. Go take your care of your own self and leave me alone. Back off me right now. You need to mind your own business I can come on Chat Avenue whenever I want to 24/7 if I want it to.

Last edited:
This thread is about free advice. This thread is not bringing up stuff from the past and not bashing people and insulting people. I don't understand why people can't move on from the past and move forward. Some of what you guys say is so inappropriate. Like I said in the past if you can't say anything nice about me you don't need to bring up my name. If it can't be positive about me then don't say my name please and thank you. Please stay on topic. Stop the bullying, Stop the bashing, stop the harassing. If you can't say anything nice please don't say anything at all. Thank you. Have a wonderful morning and day Merry Christmas. Some of you just need to stop and leave me alone and leave other people alone and stop bullying people Stop attacking people stop insulting people Stop saying inappropriate things from the past Stop saying my name if it's not positive. Why so negative? This thread is about helping people and free advice not attacking them. I don't attack you and I don't I would never attack anyone. I don't bully people I don't bring people down I don't insult people I don't talk bad about people so stop talking bad about me and bringing up stuff from the past If you don't like me I can't help it but you don't need a bash me. It's very sad that you have so much hate, and you try to bring others down. This is not acceptable and It's very inappropriate. Oh and by the way I don't take drugs but thank you for telling the whole world that I do on here. I've never taken drugs and I never will. Nice try!
It's Christmas. Please be respectful of Jesus and take a day off the forums.

I would say: Make good use of your time, because time is all you get in this life to build the only thing you will leave here on Earth: the memory of the person you were. The memory of the things you lived and that memory can be built in many ways, but mainly, doing what you love, living what you love, seeking knowledge, respecting the people around you, having good and true friends and being happy , after that, nothing else matters. Your car, your house, your ego, your vanity, your money, none of that matters, because all of that will be destroyed and eroded by time, but the memory you built doesn't, it perpetuates. But you'll also find that the little people, the fake people, the people who never accept positive criticism, the people who just want to be flattered, the people who are too arrogant to take advice, to apologize and treat the people around you well, will be the first people to be forgotten in the timeline and in the memory of those who stayed. They will not be remembered long after death. Don't be that kind of person, and never allow yourself to be swayed by small people and small things like that, because life is short, and you need to make good use of your time. Time can be your best friend, but it can also be your biggest enemy, so do what you love most, live what you love most, don't be afraid to follow your dreams, so that your regret is not your greatest pain and your happiness is not just a dim light in a dark cave.

Last edited by a moderator: