Good thing he’s not a law enforcement officer, cuz he’s corrupt AF

Who Should the Next Admin in General Chat Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed it was you from the start (by calling you out in the first 5 min on this thread) you emaciated rat turd.
I did too. Either him or Brightie for their obsession with PR. They always tell on themselves because they lack the intelligence to be creative and switch it up. It's like they just change their name tag on their Walmart vest amd say "Ta-daaaaaa! I'm a completely new person!"

I feel bad for the First Responders in your town who eventually will have to go sifting through the piles of redbull cans, joe louis wrappers and cereal boxes to extract your bloated, smelly carcass out of your moms basement. You are why we have the 4 ply tarp's with reinforced handles on them.
Which one? There's now two of them who will be found dead in their parent's house under various articles of garbage and end up being transfered into a mop bucket.

I did too. Either him or Brightie for their obsession with PR. They always tell on themselves because they lack the intelligence to be creative and switch it up. It's like they just change their name tag on their Walmart vest amd say "Ta-daaaaaa! I'm a completely new person!"
Lmao "nooooo it's not me, I'm from Helsinki!" Let me try to piece together a discernible sentence or thought without giving away my obsessions 🤣 literally impossible.

Babe his obsession with you is wearing off on me, smells like dirty adult diapers, meth and regret in this thread 🤡

I noticed it was you from the start (by calling you out in the first 5 min on this thread) you emaciated rat turd.
🥺Now that hurt 🤕 why the anger ? You are the last of 5 other women... Please don't hate me for telling facts

I really don't get the angry comment 🤔 I'm just a small town guy

Amanda just pm me 🤣🤓🤓🤣🤓 maybe she wants a man with personality unlike you manic mike

Amanda just pm me 🤣🤓🤓🤣🤓 maybe she wants a man with personality unlike you manic mike
You have no personality, which is why not a single person on here cam say they're friends with you. You're a cry baby with unaddressed mental issues that intensity when you satisfy your addiction to substance. Your whole gimmick is calling people pedos, threatening to kill people, threatening to doxx people, blocking people then ranting about them. This is all you've done since I joined this site.

I knew you were an incel before you idolized a child trafficking incel (Andrew_Tate) when you blocked me and squinted your breast milk all in main chat for defending Chelle.

Also, it's very telling that you're a fan of three of some of the most evil people in history, Putin, Hitler and a pedophile in Andrew Tate. You're in your 30s and haven't moved on from the teenage edgelord phase.

🥺🤕🤔 Amanda tell us does manic mike cry to you often? I bet he does 😒 he uses it on women as emotional abuse

Burry you fat head in the sand Amanda but everything I say is true

Burry you fat head in the sand Amanda but everything I say is true
The only crying I hear is this inane, brain cell sucking thread.

Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

REALLY bruh!

What the hell you doing in gay chat, teen chat, and sex chat anyway ? How do u know ?? " I was told " ? 🤔

Feel free to come out in public. Tell the truth
i was asking the owner so i know where video chat ranks.

We are like 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.