Good thing he’s not a law enforcement officer, cuz he’s corrupt AF

Who Should the Next Admin in General Chat Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When @kd was the admin in video chat, they were rank 3rd or 4th the most populated room. Kevin Durant deserves another chance , (make a comeback).
Redeem yourself kd with vengeance

She makes everyone love her. All dudes on her a$$ all day

Gee poor you cunado @Boba Fett lol. Apparently you had to "settle" for a wealthy, independent, successful, beautiful woman. You poor guy. Meanwhile Russian has to move mountains of empty beers cans and other filth off of his bed to make room for his blow up doll.
I'm a very lucky man. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and She's been the biggest supporter Ive ever had outside my family. Shes everything I could ask for, beauty, wit, intelligence, education, confidence, compassion, sensitive, understanding, supportive. Etc. She's the best in every way and that upsets him, then again anyone happy sends him and a few others who are lousy bums who've never done anything for themselves.

His ex who he doxxed and doxxed the entire family of, moved to the States and is now married. There goes any chance of losing his virginity. Her and her husband left the site, something he's clearly incapable of doing because he's now banned from every other site and now Gen/Singles so the forums is all he has. The kid is hands down the biggest loser on this site and I can only imagine how ashamed his parents are. They don't expect anything from him but probably live him unconditionally and support his addictions.

5th most. Adult chat, Gay chat , Se.x chat , teen chat , general chat. (i was told this by the higher ups)
Never mind Samwise

We’re bigger than sex!

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

I'm a very lucky man. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and She's been the biggest supporter Ive ever had outside my family. Shes everything I could ask for, beauty, wit, intelligence, education, confidence, compassion, sensitive, understanding, supportive. Etc. She's the best in every way and that upsets him, then again anyone happy sends him and a few others who are lousy bums who've never done anything for themselves.

His ex who he doxxed and doxxed the entire family of, moved to the States and is now married. There goes any chance of losing his virginity. Her and her husband left the site, something he's clearly incapable of doing because he's now banned from every other site and now Gen/Singles so the forums is all he has. The kid is hands down the biggest loser on this site and I can only imagine how ashamed his parents are. They don't expect anything from him but probably live him unconditionally and support his addictions.
Love the first part of this, too bad it's in reply to a human barnacle spamming about you/me/us.

Funny how life works, isn't it? When you're happily too busy minding your own business, you have less time to worry about the business of others.

❤️ you.

Taking this seriously , HR is a bad admin, he has no business in forums. I can't say anything about General Chat as it is much too boring now. I do worry with that age range and he does not do a good job in recognizing grooming and has stated he thinks that people make too big of a deal of adults talking to kids. But is he the worse admin ever and I would say no. Dragon's Fire did more damage. I also thought Greg was worse as he hired his friends to mod and they never were in the chat room they were suppose to be modding.

We need to ask the real questions ? Is samwise/ HR the worst admin this website has seen ? He has killed forums and he is killing general chat
@Sarah Helsinki, you're not perfect yourself. Please don't start problems with others. Why don't you work on yourself then bashing others. So much negativity here from you @Sarah Helsinki. Please be kind. You don't have to be here if you don't want to. No reason to keep complaining bad always about H.R. H.R did nothing wrong to you @Sarah Helsinki. You're wrong about H.R being the worst admin. That's not true. Don't be rude @Sarah Helsinki. Please don't be mean to others @Sarah Helsinki. That's not nice to say mean things about @H.R.
No, he's not the worst admin. He has not done what you said. He is a good person. He is a fair admin in the general chat room. He is very helpful. He does the best he can. Nobody is ever going to be perfect. You should be thankful that he has volunteered for chat ave for a very long time. He doesn't get paid for being an a admin or um. H.R is the real deal. He's not fake. He works hard. He works long hours on here. H.R never gives up. H.R. cares for others. There is nothing wrong with H.R. period. Some people will just hate others. That's sad! We only live once. Please think of one kind thing to say @Sarah Helsinki. Have a blessed rest of the year. 😁 There should not be so much hate here @Sarah Helsinki. @Sarah Helsinki I hope you are doing well. Be safe and well always. Take very good care of yourself.

ALL the best,
'PRINCESSA

@Sarah Helsinki, you're not perfect yourself. Please don't start problems with others. Why don't you work on yourself then bashing others. So much negativity here from you @Sarah Helsinki. Please be kind. You don't have to be here if you don't want to. No reason to keep complaining bad always about H.R. H.R did nothing wrong to you @Sarah Helsinki. You're wrong about H.R being the worst admin. That's not true. Don't be rude @Sarah Helsinki. Please don't be mean to others @Sarah Helsinki. That's not nice to say mean things about @H.R.
No, he's not the worst admin. He has not done what you said. He is a good person. He is a fair admin in the general chat room. He is very helpful. He does the best he can. Nobody is ever going to be perfect. You should be thankful that he has volunteered for chat ave for a very long time. He doesn't get paid for being an a admin or um. H.R is the real deal. He's not fake. He works hard. He works long hours on here. H.R never gives up. H.R. cares for others. There is nothing wrong with H.R. period. Some people will just hate others. That's sad! We only live once. Please think of one kind thing to say @Sarah Helsinki. Have a blessed rest of the year. 😁 There should not be so much hate here @Sarah Helsinki. @Sarah Helsinki I hope you are doing well. Be safe and well always. Take very good care of yourself.

ALL the best,
'PRINCESSA
Stop saying Sarah Helsinki! For the love of god!!!! *has a complete mental breakdown!*

Status
Not open for further replies.