Good thing he’s not a law enforcement officer, cuz he’s corrupt AF

Who Should the Next Admin in General Chat Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its site administrator perogative to allow non creep users start over if they choose.

alas,

all ive witnessed are users who were banned specifically for being creeps (campy, audrey, shoyeb to name a few) come back;

just to has their bans lifted, or their bans expire & proceed to doing exactly what they were banned for in the first place (some even confessing on screen recordings) so far the only one i has yet to see return is campy & unless hes smart enough not to its only a matter or time before he does…

sounds like chatmaster / administrator / whoever’s only prerogative is letting these ppl eventually come back knowing their account will be pruned & either themselves or someone else will purchase them VIP 🤷🏼‍♀️

alas,

all ive witnessed are users who were banned specifically for being creeps (campy, audrey, shoyeb to name a few) come back;

just to has their bans lifted, or their bans expire & proceed to doing exactly what they were banned for in the first place (some even confessing on screen recordings) so far the only one i has yet to see return is campy & unless hes smart enough not to its only a matter or time before he does…

sounds like chatmaster / administrator / whoever’s only prerogative is letting these ppl eventually come back knowing their account will be pruned & either themselves or someone else will purchase them VIP 🤷🏼‍♀️
also, people are forgetting that there was a room reset- so there are users who may have inadvertently returned and will be rebanned as needed (because creep bans are forever)

To be clear- creep bans are never lifted (by me or Site Admin) Period.

also, people are forgetting that there was a room reset- so there are users who may have inadvertently returned and will be rebanned as needed (because creep bans are forever)

To be clear- creep bans are never lifted (by me or Site Admin) Period.

r u sure???

bc shoyeb was unbanned long before the website broke about 6 months prior, & campy was unbanned before it broke too in fact his ban was only reinstated when it reverted to the back up from *january* now his account is just simply gone 💅🏼

( yes thats right, i monitor the profiles of the ppl i was involved with getting banned )

someone in this thread is being less than honest 🤔

additionally since we're on the subject of the reset, i'm still missing 62 likes that were never restored to me, & i would like those returned post haste, thx 🍭

i also just wanted to ask a very important question, @H.R. PufnStuf, which im sure other ppl has very similar questions...

why was it that sabertooth was banned simply based on things he was saying??? he could easily has just been clowning around about it like Revo often does, & to my knowledge like Revo he never actually acted on a minor either 🤔

observe friends;

PJTJNQX.png

ULxCXbf.png

VOISmdS.png

pWzQDUQ.png

so why did that get him banned???

meanwhile you have NeckHugs4everyone (audrey / ghost malone / elvira / etc) sending nudes to minors, on top of making sexually suggestive remarks to them, mocking the behavior, & to ice it off actually confess on a screen recording to having sent those nudes to that boy with crystal clear knowledge of exactly how old he is...

sure the conversation stopped after he freaked out, but would u have continued trying to engage in a conversation with someone that u intuitively know is about to blow u out of the water & lead to ur exposure as a sex offender bc it didn't go the way u had initially expected it to??? i know i wouldnt... BIG HMMMMMMM

continuing on with my point; not only a confession, but she proceeded to call him a homophobic slur for screenshotting & reporting her for sending that nude to him... such as what can be observed in the following spoiler;

(ill start with the most recent, & finish with the older examples since that seems to easily confuse some ppl)

kejdVSM.gif

LW6uo1D.png

l1Ej2d0.png

👆🏼 literally last night ☝🏼

rDe7aeB.png

tqUSScD.png

dont worry, i didnt include the screenshot of her sending those nasty ass titties of her's to that boy 🤮

but what u has in that spoiler is;

1. a confession
2. a deflection
3. deniability
4. history of harassment towards the victim
5. repeated creepy behavior towards other minors

but Sabertooth gets banned for simply saying he's a pedophile once, that wouldn't even be enough for the police to bring u in & question u...

why is that? is this weird to anyone else? asking for a friend 🧐

this must be what the OP meant by inaction & incompetentcy...

gaslighting doesn't work on me, bc i already dont trust my own memory...

👁️👄👁️

Last edited:
I had an issue with a mod called navy wings, some old perv..

The issue was ignored till I brought the admin into it, but HR was already telling his staff the @Chatmaster knows about me lol, per navy wings.

If you’re feeling singled out by the admin of gen chat, you probably are.

Status
Not open for further replies.