I have witnesses

Mutaeo

keep your opinion to yourself unless you have facts and/or evidence And/or witnesses to help prove you right! I said Godzillaskinnyfat and DontCostNothing are my witnesses and supporters but not one of even listened to them!

keep your opinion to yourself unless you have facts and/or evidence And/or witnesses to help prove you right! I said Godzillaskinnyfat and DontCostNothing are my witnesses and supporters but not one of even listened to them!
lol you little rat.

I know who you are now. lol headache!

Muta go away lol

lol you little rat.

I know who you are now. lol headache!

Muta go away llyou don't know if someone hacked into my account and changed my pfp and language and then went to Teens chatThe hacker Been changing it to arabic and putting loki's pfp in place of mine and sending inappropriate gifs to Mods before going to Teens chat! who used my ip to change my language and Pfp and then send inappropriate giffs to mods BEFORE going to Teens chat? Not me I don't know arabic nor send innapproiate gifs to people!

LEGO BOY ...LOG THA FUK OUT
I guess you don't agree with Godzillaskinnyfat and Castlevania

@G0dzillaakinnyfat ..... Do what the girl is doing
fbe97aa0-0b8d-402f-99f1-a6e7b8e42c0b.jpg

Runnnn!

I DONT AGREE WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU & YOUR BEST FRIEND LOKI ACCIDENTALLY HIT A FLY THAT WENT STRAIGHT TO TEEN CHAT.

THERE WAS NO FLIES IN THAT SCREEN
Who said Loki went to Teens chat he was hacked too we don't know but he is not a predator either!

Who said Loki went to Teens chat he was hacked too we don't know but he is not a predator either!
THEY GOT A SCREENSHOT OF YOU SAYING THAT "YOU TRYING TO KILL A FLY BUT ACCIDENTALLY ENTER TEEN CHAT "...YOU LUCKY I DONT HAVE THAT SS

THERE ARE NO HACKERS HERE BRUH, ITS JUST YOUR ILLUSION OF YOUR DELUSIONAL.

SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT FLY ? DID YOU ABLE TO KILL ET?

THEY GOT A SCREENSHOT OF YOU SAYING THAT "YOU TRYING TO KILL A FLY BUT ACCIDENTALLY ENTER TEEN CHAT "...YOU LUCKY I DONT HAVE THAT SS

THERE ARE NO HACKERS HERE BRUH, ITS JUST YOUR ILLUSION OF YOUR DELUSIONAL.

SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT FLY ? DID YOU ABLE TO KILL ET?
Well someone used my ip to turn My language into arabic I don't speak that language and he replaced my picture with Loki's picture which is not in my photos or documents and he's been sending sex gifs I don't ever do that! Also Godzillaskinnyfat had been Cloned the same way someone copied his pfp and background hid in VGC for a month and then vanished! Are you calling him a LIER? I didn't go to Teens chat if it was me... If it was me and not a hacker I just pressed the name

Hey now, Clemson said he wished he had the screen shot… I still had it in my phone.

Don’t trip @Mutaeo
Stay out of teen chat dude. 🙄
Also make sure you always have a fly swatter sitting next to you so you don’t accidentally go into teen chat again.
@Kd. - CIA of #1 Chat Avenue Chats and Forums.

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: Kd.
Here you go,friend.

user5006667-ebf54031bf53.jpg

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
LEGO BOY , YOU DONT AGREE WHAT THE SCREENSHOT SAYS FROM @Kd. ?
Well someone used my ip to turn My language into arabic I don't speak that language and he replaced my picture with Loki's picture which is not in my photos or documents and he's been sending sex gifs I don't ever do that! Also Godzillaskinnyfat had been Cloned the same way someone copied his pfp and background hid in VGC for a month and then vanished! Are you calling him a LIER? I didn't go to Teens chat if it was me... If it was me and not a hacker I just pressed the name
^ALL THIS MADE UP STORIES. FAKE NEWS.

THIS IS ONE OF YOUR FANTASIES W/ LOKI, AND YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH THAT MAN.

STOP CREATING MORE ACCOUNTS, U ALMOST HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS IN MUSIC CHAT. - THEY TOLD ME YOURE GIVING OUT UR PASSWORD.

YES I CALLED YOU A LIAR, BIG TIME BOI

EVEN MORGAN FREEMAN AGREES

• Haha
Reactions: Kd.