I have witnesses

I don't like Loki anymore !

LEGO BOY , YOU DONT AGREE WHAT THE SCREENSHOT SAYS FROM @Kd. ?

^ALL THIS MADE UP STORIES. FAKE NEWS.

THIS IS ONE OF YOUR FANTASIES W/ LOKI, AND YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH THAT MAN.

STOP CREATING MORE ACCOUNTS, U ALMOST HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS IN MUSIC CHAT. - THEY TOLD ME YOURE GIVING OUT UR PASSWORD.

YES I CALLED YOU A LIAR, BIG TIME BOI

EVEN MORGAN FREEMAN AGREES
Rumors have That he is a Pedophile too! Just ask Lokiped and LP64! His Clones are LP64 and Lokiped!

There's a reason why I only like one real UM admin on forums. The real one who could save the forums. They wouldn't be like @Mutaeo , fairydelululu or those crybaby ass singles bums spamming threads like this.

@purplerose <---- top notch legendary hands down.
I am not a crybaby ! What Godzillaskinnyfat and DontCostNothing say is true! ! Lokiped and LP64 are loki's trolls and the people trolling me is LegoPed and Lego Mann ! I don't spell my name with 2 Ns ! Someone could be ACTUALLY be hacking my account using my ip to change my language and Pfp and then go to Teens chat!

IMG-5519.jpg

Forget the fly that excuse obviously didn't fly pun intended lol! But seriously you don't know if someone hacked into my account used my ip to change my language to arabic and changed my pfp for loki's and Pmed mods inappropriate gifs! I don't speak arabic or post inappropriate gifs and you seen my photo documents I don't have loki's pfp!

I only quote and reinforce what others say and I don't take credit either I use the ******** forums username and chat username like for example Castlevania is DontCostNothing! By doing so I thought I would be more Believable if atleast name others who agree with me like Godzillaskinnyfat !

Forget the fly that excuse obviously didn't fly pun intended lol! But seriously you don't know if someone hacked into my account used my ip to change my language to arabic and changed my pfp for loki's and Pmed mods inappropriate gifs! I don't speak arabic or post inappropriate gifs and you seen my photo documents I don't have loki's pfp!
Here's my question... Why did you blame a fly if that's not what happened?

Here's my question... Why did you blame a fly if that's not what happened?
Shh... He wants us to forget that he both incriminated himself with his own screen shot, then admitted that it happened via the "fly", and focus on the haxors now... Dont worry though, I'm sure DontCostNothing and Godzillaskinnyfat are coming to his defense any time now...

LOL you get the pun did you! "Fly" we are talking about the bug and the action
I'm aware there was a pun, you've pointed it out twice now. My question still remains: Why did you blame a fly for you entering Teen Chat if that's not what happened?