I have witnesses

I'm aware there was a pun, you've pointed it out twice now. My question still remains: Why did you blame a fly for you entering Teen Chat if that's not what happened?
Let's move on already change the subject let's not continue talking about it everyday of week

Tired Mood GIF

Let's move on already change the subject let's not continue talking about it everyday of week
Changing the subject does not provide resolution or closure. You need to be accountable for your actions, not deflect blame on insects or hackers, and make better decisions going forward. Which specifically means only joining age-appropriate rooms and conducting yourself appropriately for those age parameters.

I will pay for your vip in Music Chat if you come out and tell the truth to C/A

I paid bunch a vip's in music chat & you know that!!

I am not a crybaby ! What Godzillaskinnyfat and DontCostNothing say is true! ! Lokiped and LP64 are loki's trolls and the people trolling me is LegoPed and Lego Mann ! I don't spell my name with 2 Ns ! Someone could be ACTUALLY be hacking my account using my ip to change my language and Pfp and then go to Teens chat!

ur still going into teenchat, arent u

Dont-You-Squidward.jpg

Changing the subject does not provide resolution or closure. You need to be accountable for your actions, not deflect blame on insects or hackers, and make better decisions going forward. Which specifically means only joining age-appropriate rooms and conducting yourself appropriately for those age parameters.
LOL it's a New day today I am putting the past behind us and moving on to future :blink:

LOL i don't think he is online but LOL it's a New day today I am putting the past behind us and moving on to future :blink:

So much for those witnesses…one wants nothing to do with these shenanigans and the other is actively trolling.
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Everybody funkin’ and don’t know how, you should’ve seen the moo when they funked the cow, the funk was so hard they saw some smoke, let’s go to LEGOLAND and funk with the folk….

IMG-5540.jpg