I have witnesses

Twitch Restrict GIF by Hyper RPG
Fail Miami Dolphins GIF
Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift
gtfo GIF
Fail Black And White GIF

Godzillaskinnyfat and Lego_Man fighting each other at the Dragon's Den when suddenly, Godzillaskinnyfat choke slams Lego_Man onto the fold out table used to play Magic the Gathering. Spit caked Legos flying out of his man purse like Sonic rings as he does a barrel roll.

Lego_man pushes the debris and cards off his chest and rolls over slowly, doing a half push up, grabs his glasses that flew behind the Dune board game display and makes eye contact with Godzillaskinnyfat and suddenly this begins playing.

Fkn barrel roll

I imagined ryry as a monster truck 😂😂😂
AHHAHA He comes in crashing through after dropping his phone tharlt he was using to make four pages of incoherent sentences in under 4 minutes. cctv captures it. Smoke coming out the hood of his Dodge Ram as moans can be heard, door swinging open like an escape hatch on a international Airliner. He falls out face first, planting on the carpet.

AHHAHA He comes in crashing through after dropping his phone tharlt he was using to make four pages of incoherent sentences in under 4 minutes. cctv captures it. Smoke coming out the hood of his Dodge Ram as moans can be heard, door swinging open like an escape hatch on a international Airliner. He falls out face first, planting on the carpet.

IMG_6218.jpeg

LEGO BOY , YOU DONT AGREE WHAT THE SCREENSHOT SAYS FROM @Kd. ?

^ALL THIS MADE UP STORIES. FAKE NEWS.

THIS IS ONE OF YOUR FANTASIES W/ LOKI, AND YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH THAT MAN.

STOP CREATING MORE ACCOUNTS, U ALMOST HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS IN MUSIC CHAT. - THEY TOLD ME YOURE GIVING OUT UR PASSWORD.

YES I CALLED YOU A LIAR, BIG TIME BOI

EVEN MORGAN FREEMAN AGREES
He has three in sports. Why does one need more than one account?