I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
All That Eating Chips GIF by BuzzFeed

My dad and I were out at the laundromat and as we were leaving another man walked in. I made eye contact with him and said "Good morning". He replies, "Y'all fellas alright?"

When we walked out my father told me, "Don't ever say good morning to a man around your age. Guys will think you're a little sweet. You understand me? Next time say 'What's up' or 'what's going on'. To a woman it's fine, but not a man. When you're out on the streets, don't say that."

I don't understand this at all. How is it gay or wrong for a man to say good morning to another man?

I say good morning to everyone, male and female, at work all the time and have no issues.

I don't think I did anything wrong. I think my dad is being absurd.

Is it gay for a man to tell another man good morning?
Oh come on. Its extremely gay. I mean you may as well ask him to dinner and "get freaky" at that point. No doubt expecting a good morning back, so you can inhale the air now covered in the mans vocals... sick

(In case it wasn't obvious... joke. Your dad is obviously wrong if he thinks that makes someone gay)

According to Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, it is possible to go slower than light and faster than light, but it is impossible to go at the speed of light. Also, there is a particle called tachyon, which is supposed to go faster than light. This means if you fire a tachyon beam, it travels before you fire it.
The speed of light in a vacuum (299,792,458 metres per second also known a c) is an absolute limit in our universe. You can approach it but never reach it or exceed it. As you approach it your mass increases towards infinity and the energy requirement to accelerate further also approaches infinity. Only massless particles (photons) can actually travel at the speed of light in a vacuum within the universe. The universe itself can expand faster than the speed of light because it's a limit that affects matter in the universe and not the universe itself.

In other mediums like glass or water the speed of light is lower than the speed of light in a vacuum and this means that the local speed of light (225,000,000 metres per second for water) can be exceeded. The blue glow associated with cooling ponds in nuclear power stations is an example of the speed of light in water being exceeded by fast particles emitted by the cooling fuel elements and is called Cherenkov radiation.

Japan has over 200 flavours of Kit Kats. They're exclusively created for different regions, cities, and seasons. There are some tasty-sounding ones like banana, blueberry cheesecake and Oreo ice cream, as well as some very questionable ones like baked potato, melon and cheese, wasabi, and vegetable juice.
I’ve heard about that crazy.

It's possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.