I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey is the only natural food made without destroying any life. What about milk, you say?
A cow has to eat grass to produce milk, and the grass is living. There you go …

I personally don't think it's gay for a guy to say good morning. I'm hoping maybe the guy was just not having a good morning so he was mad. I'd recommend if it happens again just say morning. You're dad seemed pretty dramatic. :censored:

It's only gay if you say it after noon.

I remember at school before registration (primary school so I'd be between 4 and 11 years old) where the whole class said "Good Morning Miss (whatever), Good Morning Everyone"

I say "Morning" to most people and, on that note:

Have a yabba-dabba-doo time
A dabba-doo time
We'll have a gay old time

Prove I start drama by defining my religion rights

Newsam25 you really really and I mean really have to shut the **** up I'm sorry but it's true you call me out for drama I don't start but how do I start drama by people attacking me for being Muslim....

Explain to everyone please 😁

I laugh at her false religion, she can wear her hijab all she wants on a very hot day, a Taylor Swift fan died in Brazil cuz of heat, let's see what she has to say about this.
Why is a Habit or a Kippah or Yarmulke considered okay to wear but a Hajib, Najib, or Burka not?

Braxton aka child molester you shouldn't call my religion false if Jesus never created your religion.... The Bible has false information you would not know that cause you never read it instead of touching little kids start touching the words of god

I'm not the only person who covers up nuns cover up to cause it's modesty

Braxton aka child molester your dumb ass would not know that if you were not touching children like me....

@14rose non Muslim westerners especially do not understand the reasoning behind the Hajib OR the Habit. All they see is the person and assume the worse. Instead of educating themselves. They hate when they are judged by the actions of others but are quick to do the same to another culture. I hope you have a wonderful day.

@14rose non Muslim westerners especially do not understand the reasoning behind the Hajib OR the Habit. All they see is the person and assume the worse. Instead of educating themselves. They hate when they are judged by the actions of others but are quick to do the same to another culture. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Calling them child molesters though.

Imagine if I’d said that to a user… 😌

Calling them child molesters though.

Imagine if I’d said that to a user… 😌
I agree but that term is thrown around Chat Ave like they are passing napkins or condiments. I can understand her lashing back at someone verbally attacking her and her beliefs. That does not make it right but that's more likely what happened.

Ok so you say you respect people that a damn lie Maury would say you did not tell the truth....
Tom p, Braxton and Kevin you three should not call me no monkey ok first off I have a face and don't use other people's photos tom p you shouldn't say I'm ugly from the way your face looks and Braxton you should not call me a monkey cause I'm better than you...

Be racist for the rest of your life it just proves you are jealous I'm a black Muslim girl showing my face and you three attack me for it

Kevin don't talk to me about what I'm doing cause I'm just defending myself , instead of talking to me talk to Braxton about racism and Islam phobic

For all the people who attacked me for being black and Muslim, I'm proud of you for giving me more confidence and shout out to other black people that come here...

I'm black and I'm proud deal with it you can complain about whatever you want on here but I won't care if you say you don't care cause I actually care about black like me I don't want to go back to the time of slavery everyone is equally alike

Status
Not open for further replies.