I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a desperate coyote will sneak into ur house & slaughter ur small animals if left unchecked

b1o10F7.jpg

actually happened to one of my younger sister's friend... left the doggy door unchecked, coyote snuck in & snatched up their small dog; in & out like a sly burglar, no one heard a thing...

they wake up in the morning, looking for the dog, & my sister's friend finds it's head on their front lawn, it was a blood bath... poor girl hasn't been right since...

texas baby

The singles chatroom has lost function since the Butt Hurt mutineers Crude and other haters got their way.

Hold Fast until we can get another moderator who knows how to keep these drunken whingeing butt hurt cry baby sailors in line.
I agree πŸ’― with you.
I love Chaos.
She was a fantastic. She was a very fair mod. Thank you Chaos for all your help, time, hours, and dedication for chat ave singles room mod. I truly appreciate you very much. I never once had a problem with Chaos. I wish her nothing but the best.

Blessings,
Princessa

Luka show some respect to one of the greatest moderators that has ever moderated chat.

You most likely have an emotional age of three, now go and sit in the muted corner for 3 minutes until your ready to play nice with the other children

I wish to show my gratitude to chaos my jokes were sometimes off kilter, but they came back with the help of Chaos no pms editorial love care and guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.